Apartment Shopping

We enter this beautiful building! It's very elegant looking! It isn't too fancy but perfect for me! We meet the realtor in the lobby! Hello Ms Gann my name is Pierre he says to me Hello Pierre nice to meet you I say to him! So what are you looking for in a flat may I ask, he says to me! I want an elegant look not too extravagant with a big enough space for me and a room I can write in, I say to him!
We have just the one for you Ms. Gann, he says! We go to the elevator and go up to the 4th floor! As we step off the elevator we see an apartment around the corner! He puts in the key and turns the knob to allow our entrance into the apartment! As I step into this apartment I know this is the one for me! It's decorated so beautifully! It's elegant and has a nice view of the Eiffel Tower! It's two bedrooms one bath and absolutely breathtaking!
I'll take it, I say and Bella looks at me with an approval smile! I can't believe I actually have a new job and my own place now! Life is piecing together! You can move in immediately if you would like, Pierre says! Rent is due the 5 th of every month he says! Well it is gorgeous, Bella says! I know it's perfect, I say to her!
I'm so thankful it's already furnished, I say to Bella!
I decide it's time to call Jasmine just to make sure Aaron is no longer in Paris! Hello Treasure! Hey how are you? Are you enjoying Paris? Jasmine asks! How did you know I'm in Paris i asked her? Oh Aaron said you moved there, she says to me! What how did he even know? I really need to find out how he learned all this, but for now I'm going to enjoy my new life here in Paris! I was just calling to see if you've seen Aaron lately, I say to her! Oh yes he's home his flight got in yesterday, she says to me! Okay that is wonderful news! I have to go you take care Jasmine, I say to her and quickly hang up the phone!
Aaron made it back to Raleigh, I tell Bella! Oh that's wonderful, she says! Would you like to stay at our house tonight and we will move you into your apartment tomorrow? She asks. Yes that would be lovely, I say to her! Great I'll text mum and let her know we are coming for dinner, she says.
My new life starts now! I can't be anymore excited about it! I am so ready for this new beginning!  We get to her house and walk in! I'm met with silence as we make our way to the kitchen! What happened, I hear Bella say.