I Can't Believe This

When we walk into the kitchen we see Annette crying over the sink! Bella goes over to her to find out what happened! It's your dad he's been in an accident! What is he okay? Bella asks! He's got a few bruises but he's fine and so is the girl who was with him! Annette just starts crying uncontrollably! I go over to this woman I just met and I offer her a hug!
So it turns out Felix has been cheating on Annette with one of his secretaries! What are you going to do mum? Bella says! I'm going to give him a chance to explain himself, she says! Mum this is the fifth time he's been caught with her! You need to confront him! Bella says!
Annette goes upstairs to lay down and wait on Felix to get home! He's having someone from the office drive him home! I go to Bella what do you mean this is the fifth time? I say! Well my dad has never really been faithful to my mum! They only stay together to keep up their social status, she says
Alex enters the kitchen but doesn't say anything! He's visibly upset as well by the recent accident! I take this time to go upstairs and take a nap! I'm really tired. As I'm going into my room my phone rings! Hello. Hey Treasure it's Aaron I just wanted to know if we could talk since you ditched me in your room then had me escorted off the property by security! What was that anyway! You should know I can find you anywhere! You can't hide from me! Aaron leave me alone!!!! I scream loudly and hang up the phone! Alex comes running into my room! Treasure are you alright? I'm visibly crying by now! Shaking because I'm afraid! Can he really find me? Where can I go? Uh no I'm sorry! That was my ex!
Bella comes running in asking what happened! What did he say to you? He said he can find me anywhere I go, I say! Alex says Treasure you will stay here with us! He won't find you here! When do you start work? He says. I start Monday I say! Alex tells me he will make sure No one harms me!
What have I done? I've gotten you both involved in my problems! I'm so sorry! I should go! I say! Nonsense you will stay here! You aren't bothering anyone and we are your friends! Bella says! Fear has taken over my thoughts making it harder for me to relax! I start contemplating on whether it would be better to talk about it or go into my shell!
I pray he doesn't find me!