Alex

She isn't mad? My angel is so understanding and she did not get mad when she saw Catherine! Understandably I did not know I have a son but still she's willing to accept me wholeheartedly! I'm so lucky to have found this gorgeous woman! I've only known her two weeks but it seems like I've known her forever! Okay baby let's go get you some clothes!
I'm coming she says! We go to the local mall and she picks out seven outfits! Once we pay for them we make our way to my rental car! Are you hungry baby? I could go for some pretzels what about you? Yes I could definitely eat right now! She says! We drive over to a local bakery and I purchase two pretzels! My phone starts to ring as I look to see who it is it's my mum!
Hello mum, I say into the phone. Alex I wanted to check on Treasure is she okay! You both had a stressful day yesterday! Uh yeah mum we are fine! Listen I need to tell you something! Okay is everything okay son? Mum Catherine came by and! I go to continue but mum stops me! What? What do you mean! She cheated on you Alex and you have the most caring girl with you! Why would you do this? Mum she came by to see if I wanted to see my son!
Your what? She practically screams! Alex what are you talking about you do not have a son! Mum I ran into Miguel I say to her as I get into my car and see my angel looking at me! She can tell I'm upset! She reaches over and places her hand in mine! Miguel told me she found out after we broke up! So I don't know what to do! I have a son! You do not have a son Alex! We will arrange a test to check paternity but she cheated on you! Therefore this boy can't be yours! My mum has calmed down! Alex look I have to go! Do not do anything until we have a test ran! I have to talk to your dad! I hang up the phone and Treasure looks at me! Sweetie what did she say you look so upset? I want to tell her how my mum screamed at me but I just close myself off and put the car in drive!
It's nothing babe she can be a handful at times! I don't want to talk about it! We drive back to my condo and we go inside my room! I'm going to lay down baby! You can watch tv if you want! No I want to make sure you are okay! She says! I lay down on the bed she comes over and lays down next to me! She places her head on my chest and just lays there! I plant a kiss on her forehead and we both drift off to sleep! I'm not ready for this conversation with my dad although I know it's coming soon!