Treasure

I couldn't believe when I picked up his phone and saw Catherine's text that he was lying to me! Alex I'm waiting I say to him! Yes baby I had planned on going to London Tuesday to see Catherine but it's not what you think! He says! My heart drops you were going to London Tuesday to see Catherine?
Yes I've bought the plane ticket and I was leaving Tuesday but I would be back Tuesday night. Why I ask? I just wanted to get everything ironed out about the dna test baby that's all I promise! He says then heads over to the bed and sits next to me! It's not the fact you are going to see her that bothers me Alex! It's the fact you felt comfortable lying to me! I'm so sorry baby I didn't want to stress you out with my drama! He says to me!
Alex I think it's best if I go into the other bedroom and get some sleep! I need to think about this! I need to think about us! His face falls! He takes my face into his palms and lifts my head for me to look into his gorgeous blue eyes. Before I know it he's pulling me into a kiss. It's a gentle but needy kiss! He pulls away tears in his eyes! Please baby I wasn't trying to lie to you I promise! He says to me tears covering his face!
You need to understand Alex in order for a relationship to work you need honesty and communication and right now we have neither of those things! I take my hand out of his and walk out of the room! I head to the room that once again will be my room for the night! I go inside and close the door behind me! I also lock it so Alex doesn't try to sneak in!
This is what I was afraid of! I fell hard and fast for that blue eyed man and now I'm left with nothing but the tears in my eyes! I jumped into this relationship head first! Now I need some time to think about where we go from here! My phone lights up with a text! It's from Alex! Baby please don't give up on me on us! I need you! I'm so sorry I should've told you! Please forgive me! The text reads!
I quickly close out of the text and ignore it! I'm going to lay down and tomorrow I'm going back to my apartment! Do I miss Alex yes but he needs to learn he has to be honest with me. I won't stand for him lying to me! I turn on the tv to find something to watch to help me fall asleep! All I can think about is Alex and how his eyes remind me of the ocean! Should I give him another chance? Should I trust him again? Will he lie to me again? These thoughts flood my mind as I drift off to sleep!