We Are In London

Wake up beautiful Alex whispers into my ear! My eyes open and see his beautiful blue eyes staring at me! We are here! He takes me by the hand and leads me off the plane! Once we are in the terminal he stops and looks at me! Treasure I'm so sorry about what happened in Paris! This week will be like a vacation to help you get your mind clear! He leans down and kisses me on the forehead! Alex you are absolutely amazing! Thank you for getting me out of town!
We go to a rental car his father had arranged for us at the airport and we drive away! As we drive thru London I take in every view! Baby I can't wait to show you our condo you will love it! We will go tomorrow and get you some clothes but for now we relax! Alex I need to know how he keeps finding me! What private investigator he used to locate me and spy I really need to know! I tell him! We will make sure you are safe don't worry baby! He says to me smiling his beautiful smile!
We pull into a really nice parking garage and go up the elevator to the sixth  floor! He takes my hand and leads me to the door! Don't worry about neighbors! My father owns this entire floor! We go into the room and I sit on the couch! What would you like for dinner? He says to me! Oh I'm not picky anything is fine! I say to him! He orders some pasta and has it delivered to the room!
Alex's phone starts ringing! Hello, yes thank you! Will he be escorted to the airport? Thank you so much! Oh yes one more thing! Can you find out the private investigator who he's been using? I want her to feel safe! We need to know he won't be back! Thank you I'll talk to you soon! Goodbye! Baby that was my attorney! Aaron is being escorted to the airport and I told him to find out from Aaron about the private investigator! Don't worry I will keep you safe! He says to me!
He comes over sits on the couch and pulls me close to him! He wraps his arms around me bringing me into a hug! Then he looks me into my eyes and what he says next floors me! Treasure baby I need to tell you something! My heart drops nervously contemplating what he could be about to say! Baby I I he stutters for a second! I'm head over heels in love with you! I know you don't feel the same way but I just had to tell you!
Alex I don't know what to say! I'm in shock! Did he really just say those words to me? Honestly I've fallen for him too! How do I tell him?  Alex I'm in love with you too! I say to him watching his expression change to tears and he smiles! He pulls me closer to him and before I know it our lips meet! He kisses me gently and tenderly!
We pull out of our kiss and I'm looking him in his eyes! He pulls back looking confused! What's wrong Alex? Oh nothing baby I've never felt this way before! It's so new to me! I want to show you how a man should love his woman! How a man treats his woman shows how much he truly cares for her! He then takes my hand and says baby will you be mine? Only mine? Exclusively? I don't know this is all happening so fast I think to myself but then I say yes of course Alex I'm yours only yours! He kisses me once again and we just sit and look at each other in this moment!