I Do Not Know What To Say

As I'm sitting here contemplating what to say next I feel Alex take me by the hand and makes my face face his! His eyes are staring into mine! Treasure you don't have to answer now! Just know I'm not giving up and I'm not going anywhere! Take all the time you need! I do want to get to know you more! He says!
He then kisses me on my forehead.
Can we go slow? I say to him still looking into his eyes! Yes of course all I ask is you say yes! Okay yes! I really do like you too! I have walls up though and it will take me a little while to break them down completely! I think to myself but I'm ready for this! I'm ready to see where this goes! Excitedly Alex takes me into his arms and gives me a hug! Feeling his arms wrapped around me I suddenly feel safe! There's something about his arms that feel so peaceful!
I promise to always make you feel safe Treasure! I won't let anyone hurt you again! His words sound like heaven to my ears! Let's go for a walk thru the garden! There are so many beautiful places I can show you! He says to me!
This is it! I'm actually opening myself up to this handsome man! I can't believe I'm actually living a dream right now! My life is truly turning around for the better! I'm so excited! He takes my hand and places his in mine! We walk to this beautiful sculpture! Treasure I'm so thankful you said yes to this! I was truly so worried you would say no!
Alex as long as you continue doing this and treating me like this you have nothing to worry about! I do have one question! What will Bella say I ask him. Oh I talked to her already he says smiling. She is so excited because she really likes you! She is a wonderful friend. I say to him!
We continue to walk until we come up to this absolutely stunning rose display! They begin to play some Mozart on the speaker and Alex says Can I have this dance? Yes of course I say to him! He takes my hand and leads me in a dance wrapping his arms around my waist! We stare into each other's eyes as we are dancing! Then suddenly I hear a sound! It's coming from Alex's phone! He takes his phone in his hand and his smile fades! I'll be right back I have to take this he says and walks away!
What just happened?