Alex

I can't believe she thought I didn't want her here. I'm going to Treasure's apartment I tell my parents! As I get to her door I knock and the door opens!  There's my beautiful angel! Hey Alex! I look into her eyes and take her into my arms! Baby I'm so sorry you felt like I didn't want you around! I quickly pull her into a gentle kiss! As we are kissing I fall more in love with her!
Our kiss ends and she looks at me! I just know you are going thru a lot and I thought distance would be good for you! She says! Did she really just say that? Oh no I don't want her to feel less than wanted! Baby we don't need distance! I want you with me all the time! I need you near me! Don't ever think you aren't needed or wanted! She smiles her beautiful smile! There's my girl! I love her smile it lights up the whole room!
So what are you ladies up to? I ask my sister and my beautiful girl! Well we were going to order takeout but if you two want to be alone I can leave she says smiling at me! Bella is very smart she knows me so well! Thanks sis yes I would love to have time alone with my girl! Treasure says you don't have to go you know! Oh girl it's fine! My brother wants some time with you! I'll see you tomorrow!
I hope you are ready for work she laughs! Once we are alone we sit on Treasure's couch! So did you miss me? I say to her! You know I did she says to me with her big beautiful smile! What do you want to do she asks me? Oh I have an idea I smile at her! We put in a movie and just lay on the couch holding each other! She looks into my eyes and I get lost in hers! She's so easy to be around and very easy to talk to!
I was thinking tomorrow I'm taking you to a special place you would absolutely love it baby! She gets so excited!
So are you going to tell me what Catherine said to you? She says to me looking curiously! Yes I will baby but not right now! Let's just watch the movie and enjoy our time together! I don't tell her I'm leaving Tuesday to go to talk to Catherine! She's caused enough problems and Treasure starts work Monday! I'm just going to have a nice conversation with her! She's not going to threaten me and not expect me to say something to her!
I only hope my angel understands when she finds out! So baby do you want to go back to my house my mum is making roast for dinner? She looks at me and says yes I love your moms cooking! Get a couple outfits because we are going out tomorrow! I tell her! Then we head out to my house!