Treasure

I'm waiting on Alex to finish his discussion with Catherine! I decide to take a nice long bubble bath. The bath relaxes me! I order some takeout because I'm sure Alex will be hungry when he gets home! My phone begins to ring and I check the screen! It's Alex so I pick up the phone and answer!
Hey baby I'm almost to the door! I'm coming up in the elevator now! Okay sweetie I ordered takeout see you soon! I hang up the phone and wait on Alex to come in the door! The door opens and Alex comes in! He looks very upset! Are you okay baby I say to him? Baby we need to talk! He says to me! I'm concerned! Something must have happened for him to be this upset! Come sit down next to me Treasure! I go over to the couch and sit next to him! Treasure baby I need to tell you something!
What's wrong? I say to him! Um well I went to Catherine's and she agreed to the dna test! She said her sons name is Briley! Oh that's a cute name I tell him! Treasure that's not all! Catherine was coming on to me! My heart drops in anticipation of what will come next! She kissed me Treasure! What!!!! She screamed! Did you kiss her back? How could you Alex? What no baby listen! She kissed me! I didn't kiss her back! I pulled away and told her I had to go! Alex you are not going near her again! I say! He comes over and wraps his arms around my waist! He looks me in my eyes and says baby you are all I want! You don't have to worry about her! From now on I'll let my attorney deal with her!
If you have a dna test done you have to be present I tell him! I know but you will be with me next time! I should have never went alone! You do trust me right baby? He asks needing assurance! Yes I trust you Alex! I know you would never hurt me! Well we should get packed! We are heading back to Paris tomorrow! We start gathering our things when our food arrives! Alex gets the food and we sit down at the table to eat!
The next morning we wake up and get ready to head to the airport! I'm so ready to see Bella and check on Annette! I'm so grateful for Alex bringing me here but I'm ready to get back! I love you baby! He says to me! I love you too sweetie! I say to him! We should do something fun when we get back! The flight won't be long so once we get back we can go to my apartment and I can do some decorating! I can't believe I actually have an apartment of my own!
On the plan Alex wraps his arm around my waist and holds me until we make it back to Paris! Once we exit the plane we go back to his car and head to his house!