This Has To Stop

I think we should get your phone number changed! Since you are staying in Paris you need a Paris number anyway, Bella says! Would you help me with getting it changed? I asked Bella so thankful for her help! Yes of course I will! We will go today to change your address ! The sooner your address is changed the better!
I do not want to be alone! Something tells me Jasmine was lying about Aaron being back in the states! We go to a local post office and get my address changed! ! We decide to go and get some lunch! At lunch I tell her everything about what Aaron put me thru!
We are going to enroll you in a survivor's class so you can hear other women's stories and how they healed! The best form of healing is talking about it!
I tell her about how I grew up without my mother and how I have no family in the states! Aaron made sure none of my family spoke to me! That is one red flag in an abusive relationship starting out is they separate you from your family! I only have cousins, aunts and uncles there!
As we are pulling up in the driveway to her house we notice Felix is home! We walk into the house and immediately head upstairs! Bella is taking me shopping so we can get my mind cleared! Alex walks into the room! Treasure how are you feeling? Did you sleep well? I did have a little trouble falling asleep . I tell him! He is so nice to me! Would you want to watch a movie with me tonight? He asks.
Yes that would be nice thank you! We made plans to watch a movie in the movie room and just hang out! Annette comes in and says that she's found out for a little while which gives a worried look on Alex and Bella's faces! I can tell they have been thru this before!
I excuse myself and go into my room to plan what I will wear to watch a movie with Alex! He is such a gentleman! This will be my first time spending time with a man since Aaron and I broke up 6 months ago!
I am excited and nervous all at once! Is that normal? I quickly try to change my thoughts before I talk myself out of the movie night with Alex! I deserve to have a great night! I'm not doing anything wrong! I'm single! I need this to clear my mind!