Treasure

Alex looks so upset by everything Felix just told him! Alex are you okay baby? I ask him then he takes me by the arms and wraps his arms around me! He holds me so tightly! I know he needs me right now so I wrap my arms around him and hold him rubbing his dark hair! He starts to cry on my shoulder and right away I see a side of Alex I've never seen before!
My shoulder quickly becomes soaked in tears! I lead him to the couch to sit down! He refuses to let me go! He's heartbroken by the words from his dad! I'm heartbroken for him! We just sit in silence as I let him cry from all of his sadness! Do you want to talk about it baby? I finally ask him! He shakes his head no! I just take his face in the palms of my hands and I look into his eyes! I love you! When you are ready I'm here to listen! Then I reach over and connect my lips to his! As soon as our lips touch he's kissing me more intensely than usual! Once our kiss is over he says I love you baby! I'm so sorry you witnessed that!
It's okay sweetie! I'm not gonna leave your side! You never have that to worry about that! We can get thru this together! He quickly smiles and plants another kiss on my lips!
We do need to talk Treasure! I need to tell you all about Catherine! I don't want to keep anything from you ever!
He leads me to the kitchen table so we can finish breakfast and we begin to talk! He tells me everything that Bella told me! He says he wants a dna test on Catherine's baby! I'm not ready to be a dad, but if he turns out to be mine I'll be the best father I can be! Baby if it turns out he's mine I want you in his life as well! Are you ready for that? I know we have known each other less than a month but I feel like I've known you forever! Yes Alex I'm ready to share this with you! Baby I just need you to promise me one thing! Alex says! What's that sweetie? I say to him! Promise me you will never cheat on me! That you will only choose me always!
I reach over taking his chin in my palms I promise! I'll always be here and it's always only you from this day forward! We just have to learn together about how to be in this relationship! Now we just have to wait until the dna test comes back! When are you having it done? I ask him curious at his answer! I'm going to talk to Catherine today! Are you okay waiting here? My heart drops! Yes I'll be fine! Please be careful! With that he walks out the door headed to Catherine's!