Chapter 44

Vote !! Vote!! Vote !!

Shehnaaz's parents and brother off to India with emotional goodbye to Shehnaaz and Sidharth. They give tons of blessings to both of them.

Today she has to go for Radiation therapy. Sidharth is in more stress than her. They both go in the room.
Shehnaaz lays on the Patient's treatment table.

Sidharth holds her hand tightly.
Shehnaaz : Sidharth kuch nhi hoga. Ismein to dard bhi nhi hota.
(She wants to assure him that she is fine. She gives him strength.)
Nurse : Sir You have to go outside.
Sidharth kissed her forehead and go from there.

He stands beside the Doctor outside the room. Doctor sets the radiation dose on the monitor. He looked at her through the glass there.

Shehnaaz too looked and gesture him that she is fine. She give a smile to assure him. Sidharth too smiles looking at her and flew a kiss at her.

It is of 45 minutes. Sidharth go from there to make some arrangements.

After sometime Sidharth comes there . She is almost done with the therapy. She comes out of the room.
She is looking so dull. Sidharth holds her hand.
Sidharth : How are you baby!?
Shehnaaz slowly : Fine.
Sidharth : Lets go.
They both head toward their room.

Sidharth opens the room. Shehnaaz amazed to see the hospital room.
Sidharth : Ab to yeh hospital room kam lag raha hai na.
Sidharth stands their folding his arms. Shehnaaz roams around the whole room. She smiles to see everything.

He hangs this frame on the wall in front of her bed

He hangs this frame on the wall in front of her bed. He wants that she read it everyday. Shehnaaz's eyes welled up while reading this.

Shehnaaz : Yes I m not alone💕.
Sidharth hugs her from behind : You are strong My Fighter.
Shehnaaz smiles and nodded her head.