Chapter 38

Vote!! Vote !! Vote!!

Its there second month in Australia. As usual Sidharth take care of her everything. Sidharth support her both physically and mentally.

In India Akshi tells Shehnaaz's family about her divorce and illness. As they return from America to give her surprise. But for there surprise shehnaaz is not in India. Shehnaaz's brother is hell angry with Shrey. He wants to kill him for ditching her sister. But Akshi and Suffiyan stops him and tell him about shehnaaz's decision.

Her family become upset when they know about her illness. Shehnaaz never tell them on phone that she suffers this much. She never shows them her sadness. She always spread happiness.

Sidharth's mom consoles them. She tells them about how Sidharth take care of her. She showed them her pictures that she is happy with Sidharth. She motivates them that Sidharth will help her to recover fast.

Sidharth too talks with them. They are somewhat relax that someone is there for her in Australia. They tell him that they will come to meet her there soon.
.
.
In Australia

Sidharth is sitting on sofa in the living room watching news. Shehnaaz is sitting on other sofa sketching something on her Diary. Shehnaaz is fully lost in her work. 

Sidharth : First have your juice. Then do whatever you want bby.

Shehnaaz : I am busy Sidharth. Wait for some time.

Sidharth Shook his head in disbeleif. He goes and sit beside her. Shehnaaz hide her diary from him.

Sidharth : Aree Mere se kyun chupa rhii hai. Dikha??

Shehnaaz giggles : No 

Sidharth : Aisa Kya hai ismein!?

Shehnaaz laugh loudly : Ik shart pe dikhaungi

Sidharth : Bol!?

Shehnaaz with goofy smile : Plzz mujhe pasta khana hai.

Sidharth : Juice pena nhi tumhe or pasta khana hai... Bilkul bhi nhi.

he stands and go toward the other sofa. shehnaaz also follow him.

Shehnaaz With puppy face : Please Bebu Mai roz healthy khana khati hun na

Shehnaaz With puppy face : Please Bebu Mai roz healthy khana khati hun na. tumhari har bat manti hun plzz.

Sidharth : kyunki vo tumahre liye acha hai. Pasta unhealthy hai darling.

Shehnaaz fake cries : Tum hmesha aise hi krte ho. Meri koi feeling nhi hai. Yar mai baat nhi krungi tumse sach mein. Tum bilkul meri care nhi karte.

Sidharth : Kya bola Mai care nhi karta. Right right right nhi baat karni mat karo. But pasta mai bilkul nhi khane dene vala.

Shehnaaz stomped her foot and directly go to their room.