Chapter 42

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Thankyou So much guyZ for the votes and lovely comments. You People meant alot to me. I am so overwhelmed with your love💕.
Thanx again for showering so much love❤️

Shehnaaz's Brother calls Sidharth early in the morning. He tell him that they are in landed in Australia.

Sidharth tell them about shehnaaz's condition. They directly reached in the hospital to meet her.

Sidharth comes out of the room to meet them. He greets her parents and brother warmly.

Her mother is sitting on the chair in the ward. She is crying after knowing about her condition. He crouch down near her.

Sidharth : Aunty please don't cry. She will be fine. We all are with her. Please be strong in front of her. She really loves you all alot.

Her Mom puts her hand on his head.
Her mom : Thankyou so much Sidharth for taking care of our daughter. We are indebted to you.

She joins her hand in front of him. Sidharth nodded his head in no and hold her hands.

Sidharth : No Aunty. You are like my mother. Please don't do that.

Her mom : Bhagwan sabko tera jaisa beta de.

Sidharth slightly smiles.

They are standing outside as the doctor comes for check up.

Sidharth is so exhausted from yesterday. He silently walks from there. Her family can see the worry at his face.

Shehbaaz go behind him and put his hand on his shoulder.
Shehbaaz : Sidharth You okie!?
Sidharth slightly nodded : Bhai hospital mein church hai wahan jaa raha hun. Jst want sometime alone.
Shehbaaz nodded. : Take care
He want to give him space. Anyone can see how much shehnaaz's health affect him.

He directly went to church. He sits on his knees in front of Jesus. He joins his hands and begs for Shehnaaz's life. He don't wanna loose her. He need her for his life. He is crying senselessly in front of God.

"Sabko khushiyan dene vale...Jab bhagwan se baat karte hain to ro padte hain"

A little girl comes in the church and see him crying. She innocently put her hand on his shoulder. Sidharth startles and look behind.

Little girl nodded in no and wipe his tears. Sidharth slightly smiles looking at her. She come in front of him.

Little girl : Uncle don't cry. God will help you. Beleive in him he loves us.

Sidharth see how the little girl give him strength.

Sidharth : What are you doing here baby!?

Little girl : My mom is not well. She is admitted here. So I come here to pray for her.

Sidharth : You know what you are so strong.

Little girl smiles : Yes I know my mom told me. You wanna hug me!?