Chapter 34

Vote !! Vote!! Vote!!

Sidharth : I hate liars Shehnaaz.

He put the medicines on the table and directly go to his room. He is very angry with shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz looks downward. His words roam around her ears.

'I hate liars Shehnaaz.'

She can't afford to loose him that words hurts her alot. Her eyes filled with tears. She silently goes to their room. Sidharth lying on bed with an arm on his eyes.

She purposely make noise and take her medicines as it is not too late. Sidharth open his one eyes but close immediately which goes unnoticed by shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz lay on her side. Sleep is far away from her eyes. She knows he is also awake. She change her position and look at Sidharth.

She can't take his silence anymore. She put her hand on his bicep. Sidharth jerk her hand.

She again put her hand on his bicep he again jerk her hand. Shehnaaz close the distance between them. She hold his arm tightly.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz plz mujhe sona haii tang mat kro.
Shehnaaz : Sorry...plz baat kro na.
Sidharth stays silent.
Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh
Her voice choked because of tears formed in her eyes.
Sidharth : Shehnaaz plz mere pass tumahre natak ke liye bilkul time nhi hai . Hatt jao.
He jerk her hand again. He turns his back toward shehnaaz.

She too got hurt by his behaviour. She is not doing any drama. She feels guilty for her mistake too.

Shehnaaz slowly said Sorry. Sidharth didn't say anything.

Shehnaaz sits on bed with the support of headboard. She silently cries looking at Sidharth.

On the other side Sidharth too hurt with her lie. He can do anything to make her happy. But her this act hurt him to an extent. She take her health for granted.

He determined not to melt in front of her. But he fails when he listens her slow sniffles. His heart broke into million pieces to listen them. He never wants to be the reason of her sadness. He only wants to fill her life with happiness.

He immediately turns back and look at her red wet face. Sidharth too sit on bed wipe her face silently. His eyes tells that how much he worries for her. This make shehnaaz more guilty.
Her tears can't stop.

Shehnaaz : So...Sooryy I will never do this again. Promise
She pinch her throat after saying this.

Sidharth instantly take her in his embrace. She cries more. Sidharth broke the hug and again wipe her face.

Sidharth : Am sorry baby. But why you do all this. You know na I don't like lying.
Shehnaaz innocently look at him. She cutely hold her ears.
Sidharth smiles at his cute munchkin. He always thinks that 'How can someone not love this cutiiepie!?'

Sidharth hold her hand and kiss them.
Sidharth : Now don't cry . I don't like your tears. Now give me a smile.

Shehnaaz slightly smiles. He pats on her head and say 'Now let's sleep it's too late'
Shehnaaz nodded.

Both lay on their side. But sleep far away from both of their eyes. Shehnaaz looks at him and take initiative. She slowly move close and hold his arm.

Sidharth confuse to see her. He raise his eyebrows. She gesture him to open his arm with her hand. Sidharth opens his arm. Shehnaaz silently put her head on his arm and hug him tighty.

Sidharth smiles too hold her from her shoulder.

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh
Sidharth : hmm
Shehnaaz : You hate me !?
Sidharth felt hurt with her words. He curse himself for saying all this.
Sidharth cups her face with other hand.
Sidharth : No baby... never...I will never hate you.
Shehnaaz look at him with tears in her eyes.
Shehnaaz : Then never say again that you hate me. This hurts me alot.
Sidharth silently listen to her.