Chapter 45

VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!

1 Month Later...

Shehnaaz and Sidharth are sitting all tensed up. Sidharth sits outside the room..So that Shehnaaz can't see his stress.

In India , Sidharth's Mom arrange a small pooja for her health. They all are praying for her health. Shehbaaz calls Sidharth.
On call*
Shehbaaz :  Sidharth ayii kya reports!?
Sidharth : Nhi bhai...kuch time lgega.
Shehbaaz : Acha... Dhyaan rakhna yr Sab Acha hoga🙏
Sidharth : Ji bhaii

Sidharth rubs his face in stress. His eyes are red because of sleepless night. He walks to the church and sit there for sometime.

After sometime he got a call from Doctor. He calls him in his cabin. His heartbeat increases. He head towards Doctor's cabin.

Doctor : I checked her latest pathological tests.

Sidharth nodded

Doctor smiles : She is free from Cancer. She is a warrior. She fought and won this battle of life.

Sidharth felt numb. He don't know how to react. He is happy.... beyond happy. His eyes welled up.

Doctor handover her reports to him.
Sidharth : Th..thankyou So Much Doctor. Thankyou for saving her.

He take the reports and runs out of the room. He directly went to her room. He opens the door.

Shehnaaz startles looking at him. Fear is visible in her eyes. She looks down and start playing with her fingers.

Sidharth go near her : Shehnaaz
She look at him with fearfull eyes.
Sidharth cups her face.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz We are together.
Her eyes filled with tears. She nodded.

Sidharth : We will Live together.
Shehnaaz look at him in confusion. His eyes too filled with tears.

Sidharth smiles in tears : Yes Baby...We will Live together .

Shehnaaz holds his hands which are on her cheeks and look at him curiously.

Sidharth : You are free from Cancer Baby. Tum theek ho gyii.
Shehnaaz smiles. Her tears comes out from her eyes. She close her eyes and let them flow. She can't beleive that she is fine.

Sidharth kiss her whole face and wipe her tears.
Sidharth : Saari Zindagi baaki haii humare pass.
Shehnaaz nodded her head.

Shehnaaz : I love You Sidharth.
Sidharth kiss her forehead : I Love you more baby.

Shehnaaz : Thankyou Sidharth for saving my life. For showering so much love. Because of you today I am alive. I am stronger because you give me strength.

Sidharth take her in his arms and hug her tight. Both are crying in each other's arms but those are Happy Tears. They are happy.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and wipe his tears.

Shehnaaz : Bhut tang kiya na maine tumhe.
Sidharth chukles and nodded his head.
Shehnaaz hit his arm : Ab or bhi krungi.
Sidharth chukles : Back to wild cat avtar. I am ready but never think to leave me.
Shehnaaz giggles nodded her head in no.