Chapter 8

6 Months Later....

Shrey's Office
Shrey is sitting in his cabin and thinking about something...Then his colleague Khushi comes...
Khushi likes shrey so much. She is somewhat attracted towards him But always maintain a distance because he is married.
Khushi : Hey Shrey
Shrey : hey...Heyy Khushi
Khushi : Ready for the Presentation
Shrey : hmm Yes
Khushi : Oki...then let's go
Shrey : Ya...Khushi you are looking beautiful today.
Khushi heart runs fast whenever shrey praises her.
Khushi : What do you mean by today??
Shrey : Wo I mean hmesha achi lgti ho..lekin ajj jyada achi lag rhi ho.
Khushi smiles and said Thankyou...Chlo jldi late ho rhe hain.
Then they head toward the conference room for meeting.

Shrey also starts liking khushi...He feels something whenever he is with khushi.
But he is fighting with his emotions.
He don't want to hurt shehnaaz. He really cares for her and may be love her. Did he love shehnaaz!? If he don't love her then why he is lying to her!? He ask himself this questions many times.
He don't want to break shehnaaz's heart because he himself knows that shehnaaz loves him so much.

Shehnaaz's Art Gallery
Shehnaaz is painting something on canvas but her mind is somewhere else.
Shehnaaz starts to feel different behaviour of Shrey.
Shehnaaz in mind:
He is not the same shrey whom I met 5 years back. He is changed now. Why he change ?? Am I do something Wrong!? Don't know why but I feel like shrey starts to ignore me.

Shehnaaz reminds her mother's words : Give your 100% to this marriage.

Shehnaaz shrugs her thoughts and go to kitchen of her art gallery.
She starts to make Shrey's favourite dish.
After 1 hour She head to Shrey's office for surprise lunch.
Shehnaaz in mind: Shrey will be so happy.
She smiles and enter his cabin.
Shrey eyes are on laptop...Only khushi enters his cabin without knocking. He thought that khushi is here for lunch.
Shrey without looking said : Khushi give me 5 min. I will be there.
Shehnaaz becomes sad after listening any other girls name from his mouth.
But somehow she controls her emotions.
She clears her throat to gain his attention.
Shrey collide his eyebrow in confusion and look at the direction.
He is shock to see shehnaaz in his office.
Shrey : Shehnaaz what are you doing here.
Shehnaaz smiles and said : wo I think we don't get much time together so what about lunch date with your fav dish.
She shows him the lunch box.

Shrey didn't said anything just look at her. He feels guilty for her.
Shehnaaz put lunch on table and go towards shrey. She sits in his lap and rest her head on his chest.
Shehnaaz : Sorry I disturb you but I really want to spent time with you.
Shrey fumbles...opens his mouth to say something
Then the door of the cabin open and khushi enters and calls shrey
Khushi shock to see them.
Shrey and shehnaaz also stands to see her.
Khushi Said Sorry and goes from there.
She go to washroom and her eyes filled with tears. She know she like shrey so much but today she feels pain by see him with someone.

Here Shrey's eyes filled with unknown anger.
Shrey yells at Shehnaaz and said
This is the not place for your romance. Why you come here ?? Haan!? To Check on me whether I am with someone else or not.

Shehnaaz sees the anger in his eye. She fumbles and Said Shh..Shrey Whaaat A..are You Saying!?

Shrey yells at her again and said Go from here now...I don't want to see you.

Shehnaaz runs from there and whole way she cried her heart out. She never thinks in her dream that shrey will treat her like this.

Here Shrey starts to find khushi. He goes to washroom and see khushi stands there with wet face. Khushi clears her tear.
Shrey couldn't cntrol himself more and hugs khushi.
She takes back with his sudden hug. She didn't reciprocate the hug. She wants to reciprocate but she don't want to hurt someone for her own feelings.
Shrey broke the hug and said
Khushi see...we are just sitting..there is nothing going on.
Khushi : Why are you explaining me shrey. She is your wife . She has every right on you. Who I m to you!?
Shrey : I am explaining you because I Love You (last there words comes as whisper from his mouth)
Khushi shocks by his sudden confession .
Khushi : What are you saying Shrey!?
Nd nd what about shehnaaz!? Haan!?

Shrey : I don't know anything khushi at this time. I jst feel to tell you that I really love you. I...I don't know when you become so important to me. I want to spent my every moment with you. You are becoming my addiction. I I jst want to be with you.

Khush wides her eyes at his further confession and said
Shrey this is wrong. Shehnaaz loves you alot. How could you ditch her!?
Shrey looks downward and said I will make her understand just give me some time.
He holds her hands then look into her eyes and said
Do You love me !? Just tell me ones.....then I will ready to face all problems .
Khushi closes her eyes and said Shrey...Yes I like you...but I don't know about Love. Moreover shrey I don't want to break someone's heart for making myself happy.
I will never stay happy by ruining others life.
Shrey : Listen to your heart khushi. Everything is right in love.
Just remember one this
I hate waiting....But if it's waiting for you, I will wait for you forever..
With this shrey goes from there.

Khushi stands still and didn't say anything.
.
.

What will be Khushi's answer!? ANY GUESSES!????

Plz Vote Comment nd Share❤️