Chapter 35

Sorry Readers  🙏😇

Thankyou So much For Your Well-wishes 😇🙏

So Let's Start....

Sidharth and Shehnaaz become so close to each other in these weeks. From the habit of seeing each other in the morning to cuddle in the night become common for them.

They spent so much time with each other. They almost share their everything with each other. They know every small thing of each other. Sidharth always do things to make her happy.

Even shehnaaz don't know when she get too attached with him. She adore him the most. His love his care his actions make her fall for him. She wants to be strong and don't let her guards down but she fails. He make a most important place in her heart.

But everytime when she thinks about that she shrugs her thoughts by thinking 2 important things.

First she don't wanna broke again. With so much difficulty she wind up her shattered heart.
She trust Sidharth the most but the pain of separation remind her to not fall in the trap of love.

Second she thought Sidharth loves someone else . She feels unknown pain whenever she thinks any other girl with him. The tint of jealousy she herself feels in her. But she don't want to make him uncomfortable with her feelings.

So She always suppress her feelings for him.

Now its third Week. Chemotherapy begin its side effects. Shehnaaz feel fatigue and restlessness. Nausea and Vomitting are common in these days. She is unable to get the proper sleep at nights. This make her frustrated and stubborn sometimes.

Her hair too start to fall. She is in tears when her hair fall start. Sidharth give her strength to cope up with the stress.

She is going to shave her hair. Her nervousness is seen on her face.

Sidharth : Baby Jst Go and come fast .

Shehnaaz didn't speak a word. She jst look downward.

Sidharth : Baba go na. I have a surprise for you.

Shehnaaz look at him through her wet eyelashes.

Sidharth : But for that you have to go and come fast.

Shehnaaz silently go in the washroom.

She look herself in the mirror. She stand there with the support of sink shelf. Her tears find there way on her cheek. She touches her hair which comes in her hand smoothly. She start crying more seeing this.

She took the machine and shave her hair. Her tears dried on her face. She is continuously looking herself in the mirror.

Sidharth knocks the door of the washroom. He knock 2 to 3 times but got no response.

Sidharth unlocks the door knob and open the door. Shehnaaz didn't look at him. Sidharth slightly smiles and go toward her.

He hugs her from behind. Both look each other through mirror. Her eyes filled with tears again.

Sidharth said in husky voice : Do you know !?...You are looking the most beautiful girl. I love your new look.

Shehnaaz slightly smile and said : I know. Tumne bola tha na kissi ik ko bhi khoobsurat lage ton boht hota hai.
I feel it today. I am happy Sidharth. It's all because of you.
She smiles in between her tears.

He kissed on her cheek and said : I swear on my mom. You look ravishingly beautiful for me.

Shehnaaz turned and hugged him tightly. Sidharth rubs her back.

He make her look at him then wipes her tear.

Sidharth : My Cute Wild Cat.

Shehnaaz giggles.

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh
Sidharth creases her cheek : hmm
Shehnaaz innocently ask : My Surprise!?

Sidharth gesture her toward his cap. Shehnaaz didn't notice his cap before.

Shehnaaz collides her brows : Yeh cap kyun pehna hai!?

Sidharth : Khud hi dekhlo.

Shehnaaz removes the cap and shock to see the man in front of her.

Sidharth too shaved his hair.
He chukles to see her reaction.
Shehnaaz said loudly : Sidhaaaarthhhh ...Tumne yeh kya kiya.

Sidharth smiles and turn her. He hugs her from back and put her chin on her shoulder. Looking into the mirror he said : Now we both look cute.

Shehnaaz jst look at him with so much love. She falls for him everyday.
Her love for him increase day by day.

At this time she only wants to hug him and melt in his arms.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz 💕
Shehnaaz comes out from sidnaaz land😛
Shehnaaz : Hn wo
Sidharth : Kho bhii ab kuch...Hot lgg rha hun na maii.
(He said by putting his hand on his bald head)

Shehnaaz giggles and said : Super hot.
Sidharth grins ear to ear by looking at his happy cute munchkin.

Shehnaaz hug him tight and kiss his chest many times. She slowly mumbles 'I Love You' with every kiss which are inaudible to him.

Sidharth reciprocates the hug with same intensity. He can do anything for her. Shaving his hair is just a small thing for him. He want to share her everything with him even her sadness. He jst want to take her sadness away from her for which he can do anything.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and rub her hand softly over his scalp. She stands on her toes and gesture him to come down at her height. She giggles and kiss his scalp.

Both look at each other and grin ear to ear like a kid. Sidharth kiss her forehead.
.
.
.
Mera Yaar Hass Raha hai
Baarish kii jaye💕😇

VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!
nd Tell me do you like the Chapter!?
I want cute cute Comments.

Do Follow Me Guys💕