Chapter 26

Vote !! Vote !! Vote!!😂
Plz Take it as a fiction🙏😇

Shehnaaz make coffee for everyone.

Four of them take their coffee to terrace. They are standing facing each other. Cold breeze creases their face.
Shehnaaz is looking Disturbed.

Akshi look at her and said : Shehnaaz what's going in your life!? Can you Plz explain us or we are not worthy to know about you. ( She is annoyed with shehnaaz because they both never hide anything from each other)

Shehnaaz look at her : Akshi plzz don't say like that. You know how important you both are for me.

Suffiyan : Hey sista then tell us what happen !? You behave different.

Shehnaaz look at Sidharth. He blink his eyes in assurance.

Shehnaaz : Maii Shrey Se Di...Divorce le rhii hun.

Akshi and Suffiyan widden their eyes on her confession.

Akshi : Are you serious.
Shehnaaz nodded.

Suffiyan : But Why!? You love him na!?
Shehnaaz slightly smiles : Yaa I love him But He!?

Akshi : Hey what are you trying to say!?
Shehnaaz : He doesn't love me. He loves someone else.
She said last line with so much difficulty.

Suffiyan frowns : But Whom!?
Shehnaaz's eye filled with tears

Sidharth narrates the whole story on the behalf of shehnaaz.

Akshi immediately hugs Shehnaaz. Suffiyan creases her hair.

Suffiyan : I hate this man. Nahi chodunga mai usse.
Akshi : Suffiyan cool down

Suffiyan : Or shehnaaz tu kyu nhii btana chahiti ki tujhe sab pta hai. Are you dumb or what!? Why are you so selfless!?

Shehnaaz looks down and said : Plz don't tell anybody. It's between 4 of us.

Akshi : But shehnaaz
Shehnaaz : it's request. Plz guys.

Suffiyan : To agge ka kya plan hai!?

Shehnaaz : Maine abhi socha nahii haii🥺
Suffiyan cups her face : Your brother is always with you. Oki!?
Plz don't hide anything from us.

Shehnaaz hugs him. Sidharth smiles looking at their bond.

#Next Day#

Shehnaaz is not feeling well from morning. She is having fever. She take an appointment from Doctor.

She leaves early as she has appointment with Dr. She informs mom and leave.

She go to doctor's cabin and tell her medical history. Doctor advice her some tests.

She give samples of the test and waiting in the hospital for the results. She is feeling that something will go wrong today. Her heartbeats faster than normal.

After about 1 hour Doctor call her in cabin. She go and sit on the chair.
Doctor : Shehnaaz , is anyone come with you.
Shehnaaz : No doctor. I came alone.
Doctor : Can you call someone!? I mean someone should with you at this time.
Shehnaaz confuse : Doctor You can tell me!?
Doctor nodded : See Shehnaaz Your test report did not come up well.
Shehnaaz : What happen Doctor.
Doctor : You are Diagnosed with Cancer.

Ground slip from her feets. She jst stare at doctor in shock.

Doctor : Shehnaaz you don't need to panic dear. I suggest you to start your treatment as soon as possible.

Shehnaaz slowly said : Doctor Are you sure!?

Doctor : Yes Shehnaaz.
Now I am prescribing you these medicines. Next time plz come up with someone. You need care and support.
If God willing you will be fine soon.

Shehnaaz take the reports from the cabin come out. She can't breath. She don't know how to react. She feel numb at this time.
She take the medicine from pharmacy
go to her art gallery.

She close the room and cry her heart out. She is just thinking how she tell about this to everyone. They will feel sad. She jst want to run away from everyone where no one knows her.
She is getting frustrated with the problems that has come her way.

She comes out from thinking by the knock on door. She immediately wipes her tear and wear fake smile. She opens the door and stratles to see Sidharth.

Sidharth : Darwaja bnd kyu tha!?
Shehnaaz : Wo mai kit..kitchen mein thi.
Sidharth confuses : Fir darwaja kyun bnd tha!?
Shehnaaz : Arrey fir whii swaal...chodo yeh sab
Sidharth interupt her and said : Tum roi ho kya.
Shehnaaz fumbles : n..nhii toh
Sidharth : jhoot bolna nhi atta toh bolti kyun hun.
Sidharth heart sinks by looking at her sad face. He thinks shehnaaz was crying for shrey.

Shehnaaz stays silent and look down.
She want to share her pain but she can't tell Sidharth about this.

Sidharth : Acha woh mai Divorce paper laya hun sab ready hai.

Sidharth give her the paper. She look at the papers and her eyes filled with tears.

Sidharth rubs her shoulder and said be strong. Sidharth finding glass of water when his eyes fall on hospital reports.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz yeh reports tumhari hai kya!?
Shehnaaz startles : Nhi meri nhii...wo wo meri worker ki hai.
Sidharth collides his brows : Tum itna dar kyun rhi ho.
Is everything fine!?

Shehnaaz : hn Sidharth
Sidharth feel doubt on her but thinks to ask her later. He wants to give her space.
Sidharth : Oki.. Ghar chlein!?

Shehnaaz : Sidharth woh maii keh rhii thii kii.....kyun na mai flat lelu koi..I have my savings.
Sidharth : Flat but kyun!?
Shehnaaz : Sidharth khin to rhungi na
Sidharth : Chammat marunga jor se. Abhi kya reh nhii rhii hoo. Tumhe kahin jane ki jrurat nhi hai.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth lekin kab tak.
Sidharth : Jab tak mai hoon.

Shehnaaz didn't say anything jst look into his eyes which always show her care.

Sidharth : Aur agar maa ko pta chal gya to mujhe hi ghar nhi Anne dengii.
Tum yhi chahti hoo kya!?
( Sidharth thought to lighten the mood)

Shehnaaz innocently nodded in no. Sidharth slightly hit her on head.
Sidharth : Ab iss chote se dimaag pe jyada jor mat dalna. Or chlo.

Shehnaaz jst feel Blessed to have so caring people in her life. She didn't think about shrey. Coz he himself loose his value.

Shehnaaz pack her everything and both head toward home.

They reach home .
Shehnaaz helps his mom in kitchen. Then the trio have dinner with chit chat. Sidharth notice the fake smile of shehnaaz. He knows she is hiding something.

Shehnaaz go to her room. She take out the medicines from bag. She didn't like to take medicines but today she have to take for her health.

She make faces while taking medicines and suddely Sidharth enters. He look at her in confusion and ask her about medicines.

Shehnaaz : Wo yeh bus aise hii vitamin tablets hai.( She said lie)
Sidharth : Dikhao mujhe bhi

Shehnaaz : Sidharth Nhii na
Sidharth forward his hand but shehnaaz hide medicine behind her back. Sidharth starts to take medicine but she didn't gave him.

Shehnaaz yell : Sidharth nhi dikhani mujhe . Kyun zid kr rhe ho. Kyun meri privacy mein ghus rhe ho. Kab se bol rhii hun nhii dikhanii fir bhi tum lgge pde ho. Tum ho kaun jisse mai har cheez btau.

She has tears in her eyes while saying all this. She is frustrated from the whole day. She take out her anger on Sidharth.

Sidharth look downward. The last line she said hurt him so much.
Sidharth said sorry and leave from there.
.
.
.
Boooooooom🔥
Pehle toh pregnant nhii hai shehnaaz 🤞 You guys guess it wrong.

So tell me your views about this chapter!?
Did you people like this storyline or not!?

Plz Vote and Comment 😇🙏