Chapter 27

Vote!! Vote!! Vote !!

Sidharth look downward. The last line she said hurt him so much.
Sidharth said sorry and leave from there.

Shehnaaz feels guilty for treating him like this. He was jst worried for her and what she done she hurts him with her words.

Her eyes filled with tears. She don't have the guts to face him. She sits on her bed and cry her heart out.

#Next Morning#

Shehnaaz wakes up with headache because of crying till late night. She go in the washroom and look at her through mirror. Her eyes are swollen and face is pale. Tear again find their way on her cheek.

She determinedly wipes her tears.
Shehnaaz : Bs bht hogya. I have to clear this mess. I have decided what to do. Now It's time to move on. My Decision may hurt their sentiments but it's good for them.

She got ready and go downstairs. Sidharth and his mother sitting on dining table.

Sid mom : Tera hi wait kar rhe the.
Shehnaaz slightly smiles.

Sidharth didn't look at her. She feels more guilty. She sits beside him.

Trio have there breakfast. Shehnaaz and Sidharth bid bye to mom.
They come outside.

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh.
Sidharth  jst hummed looking in other direction.
Shehnaaz hold her ears and innocently said sorry.

Sidharth look at her. She is looking too cute. His heart starts to melt the way she looking at him. But he keeps the stern face.

He nodded and move to go but shehnaaz hold his hand.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth M really sorry. Plz maaf kardo. I don't meant that words. In frustration I jst split that words.

Sidharth look at her and said : Toh sahii bhi kaha na tumne shehnaaz...who I am to stop you or question you!?

Shehnaaz looks down in guilty and said : No you have all the rights to stop me and to ask me anything.
Maii hii gadhii hun jo aisa bol rhii thii.
Dekho fir se sorry bol rhii hun. Plzzzzz

Sidharth chukles looking at the cute munchkin and take her into side hug.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz don't hide anything plzz.
Shehnaaz looks downward and nodded. Sidharth kiss her on head.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth wo mai shrey ke pass jaa rhii hun. Today I will break every knot with him. He is free to go to anyone he loves.

This time Shehnaaz face didn't show any sadness. She accept the truth and move on.

Sidharth : I will go with you.

Shehnaaz : Nhii Sidharth...I want to go alone.

Sidharth nodded and said : Oki...Tc call me if you need anything.

Shehnaaz nodded.

Shehnaaz reach Shrey's office. She knock before entering his cabin.
Shrey is shock to see her in his office.

Shrey : To milgya time anne ka!?
Shehnaaz look at him in disbelief.

Shehnaaz : Mujhe kuch jruri baat karni haii.
Shrey  nodded and gesture her to proceed.

Shehnaaz : Shrey......6 years ago we meet and share a great bond. We love each other right and then we marry . But this isn't working well shrey. I mean I am fed up of this relation. Now I want to free.

Shrey collides his brows in confusion.

Shehnaaz : I want Divorce Shrey.
Shrey : Divorce but why!?
( He is happy from inside that she came to him for divorce. Now one put question on him. But he wants to ask the reason)

Shehnaaz slightly smiles : I don't feel for you anymore. So it's good to broke up all knots with you.

Shrey : Ohh thats new. So you start to feel for... hmmm any other. Right!?
(He taunts her)

Shehnaaz kept mum and jst see him fallen from her grace. The little bit respect that remain he lost today.

Shrey : Slow claps for you Shehnaaz. I like the way you stand for yourself. May I have the  honour to know the name!?

Shehnaaz : Aisa kuch nhii haii shrey.
Shrey : No shehnaaz you have to tell me. I want to know who is better than me.
(He crosses his limits)

Shehnaaz yells : Stop it Shrey.

Shehnaaz put the divorce papers on desk and said : Maine sign kr diye hain ...Tum bhi kr dena. Or plz agge kii formalities tum hii poori karna.

Shrey confuses but shrug his thoughts.

Shehnaaz go from there to Art Gallery. She got busy throughout the day.

She reach sid's home in the evening.

Shehnaaz : Maa Ajj maii bnaungii app ke liye khana. App aram se baitho.

Sid Mom : But shehnaaz tu abhi thak ke ayii hai bacha.
Shehnaaz : Nhii Maa I am fine. App rest kro jao.

Sid mom go her room after insisting so much.

Shehnaaz have tears while cooking. She makes so many dishes.

Sidharth also come and startles to see the dinning table.

Sidharth : Ajj kuch haii kya!?
Shehnaaz : Nhii...Tum jldi jaoo or fresh hokar aoo.
Sidharth smile and nodded.
Shehnaaz mask her sadness so well that no one knows what going on inside her.

Trio have Their dinner with so much appreciation to shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth chal terrace pe chale.
Sidharth nodded.
Both head toward the terrace.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz
Shehnaaz : Hmm
Sidharth : Shrey Se baat hui!?
Shehnaaz nodded and said : Jo hona tha hogya. Now I don't want to talk about him
Sidharth nodded.

Both stand facing the city lights. They feel peace.
Suddenly shehnaaz hugs Sidharth. Sidharth first take a back from sudden hug. Then he also hug her tight.

Shehnaaz broke the hug.
Shehnaaz : Sidhhhaaarthhhh Thankyou so much.
Sidharth : Kyu!?
Shehnaaz : Bus aise hii
Sidharth slightly hit her head and said : gadhii

Sidharth : Shehnaaz Are you fine !? I mean tere iss chotte se dimaag mein kuch chal raha haii. Kya haii vo btade. Takii maii sahii kar saku.

Shehnaaz frowns : Tujhe kya lagta hai maii har baar galt sochtii hun.
She hits his arm.

Sidharth : Baba galt nhi sochtii but kuch aisa sochti hai jo tere liye sahi ho ya na ho but dusron ke liye sahi hota haii. Or insab mein tu khud ko hurt kar letii hai.

Or I don't want ke tu khud ko hurt kare.

Shehnaaz looking into his eyes and smiles.

Shehnaaz : GoodBye Sidharth.

Sidharth collides his brows and hits her head : Good bye nhii bolte gadhiii Byee bolte hain.
Maii kabhi tujhe inti door nhii janne dene wala.

Shehnaaz smiles and go from there.
.
.
.
Aasmanon pe jo khuda hai
Uss se meri yahi dua hai
Chand yeh har roz main dekhoon
Tere sath mein ❤️
.
Did You like the chapter. Your views for the chapter.

Do Vote and comment👍