Chapter 32

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Next day they did all the packing. Sid mom help them in packing. Akshi and Suffiyan also come to cheer up shehnaaz.

They all do everything to make her happy. They show the value of friends in hardest time. She is blessed to have those people in her life.

Next day they have to leave for Australia early in the morning. It is about 14 hours flight.

Akshi Suffiyan and his mom comes to airport with them. Sid mom blessed both of them and give her loads of love.

Akshi and Suffiyan hugs Shehnaaz and Sidharth.

Suffiyan : Khyaal rakhna merii behn ka.
Sidharth smiles and nodded.
Akshi : Or shehnaaz tu jyada tang mat karna Sidharth ko.
Shehnaaz : Haww maii kab tang kartii hun.
Sidharth smiles at her antics.

Sidnaaz bid them bye and enters airport.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Welcome To Australia

Sidharth and Shehnaaz reach Australia after long tiring 14 hours of flight. They take a cab to reach their apartment.

Shehnaaz is sleeping with her head on Sidharth's shoulder. She hold Sidharth's arm so tightly like a kid fears to loose her mother.

They reach at the apartment. Sidharth slowly wakes up shehnaaz. She cutely rubs her eyes.
Sidharth : Let's go baby we reached.
Shehnaaz nodded.

They enters in the apartment. Shehnaaz roam in the living room like a kid.
Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh
Sidharth : hmm
Shehnaaz : Yahan koi rehta hai kya!?
Sidharth collides his brows : Nhii
Shehnaaz looks at him : Toh yeh itna clean kaise hai. Sab kuch kitna set pdha hai.

Sidharth smiles at her.
Sidharth hugs her from back.
Sidharth : Yeh sab Kittie ne kiya hai.
Shehnaaz ask : Kittie!? Kittie Kaun hai!?

Sidharth : Yahan ki care taker.
Shehnaaz : Acha...Yeh tumahra ghar haii jismein tum pehle raha karte the!? Project ke liye!?
Sidharth : Hmm Yeh vahii ghar haii.
This apartment is so important for me.

Shehnaaz : Kyn!?
Sidharth turns her and hold her hands.
Sidharth : Kyunki yeh dad ne Kharida tha. I feel him in this apartment. This is small and peacefull. I never change its interior. Because I love the way it is.
Shehnaaz : Hmm...it's so beautiful. I love it💕.

Sidharth : Maine Kittie ko call krdii thii vo abhii kal ayegii. Vo khana bna ke gyii hai.
So go nd freshen up. Fir maii khana garm krke lata hun.

Shehnaaz nodded and ask : My room!?
Sidharth : There are two rooms. So take which you want.
Shehnaaz smiles and nodded.

Both go to their rooms and freshen up. They change into their night wears.

Sidharth warm the food and arrange at the cozy table.