Chapter 28

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Maii kabhi tujhe inti door nhii janne dene wala.

Shehnaaz smiles and go from there.

#Next Day#

Shehnaaz gets up early on the morning. She pack her some clothes in bag. She also take her essentials and move to downstair.

In the way she go to Sidharth room. He is sleeping. Shehnaaz go and kiss his forehead. He smiles in sleep and his this action place smile on shehnaaz's lips.

She go downstair and meet his mom.
Shehnaaz : Maa mai breakfast gallery mein krlungi. I have some important work to do.

Sid mom : Mai breakfast pack kr detii hun ruk.
Shehnaaz : Nhii maa. Mai baad mein krlungi app tension mat lo.

Sid mom nodded and ask : Shehnaaz yeh bag!?
Shehnaaz stratles and said : wo..wo mere kuch purane kapde haii. To socha kissi ko dedu.

Sid mom didn't satisfy with her answer but nodded.

Shehnaaz come forward and hug his mom tightly.
Shehnaaz : I love you Maa.
Sid mom : Love you bacha. Hamesha khush reh.
Shehnaaz smiles and said : Apna khyaal rakhna maa.

Sid's Mom heart beats fast that something gonna be wrong.

She somehow nodded.
Shehnaaz go from there.

After sometime Sidharth come downstair and see his mother sit on dinning table lost in her thoughts.

Sidharth : Mom
She didn't answer. Sidharth shake her shoulder and call her again.
Sid mom : Hn hn..kya hua!?

Sidharth : Yeh to mujhe puchna chahiye mom. Kya hua mom!? Are you fine!?
He checks her temperature with back of his hand.

Sid mom : Mai theek hun bacha. But I feel some change in Shehnaaz's behaviour. She is not fine bacha.

Sidharth fumbles : ky..kyu kuch hua mom!? Kahan haii vo!?

Sid mom: Vo ajj jldi chle gyii boli kuch kam hai.
She take a pause and said
Ajj jab usne kaha apna khyaal rakhna to uski awaaj mein lag raha tha jaise wo kahin jaa rhii haii. Akhrii baar mil rhii haii.

Sidharth : Mom yeh app kya kehh rhe ho. Aisa kuch nhii hoga. Mai abhi uske pass ja raha hun.
He starts to remember his last night conversation that Good bye thing.

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

Sidharth reach her art gallery and shock to see it close.
Sidharth call shehnaaz but it comes out of coverage area.
The fear of loosing her empowers him.

He called Akshi and ask her about shehnaaz.
Akshi : Nhii vo mere saath nhii hai.
Sidharth vo theek hai na!?
Sidharth : I don't know akshi
Akshi : What !? Sidharth kahan hai vo.

Sidharth narrate her whole incident.
Akshi : Nhii wo yahin kahin hogii. Hum dhoondh lenge usse. Mai Suffiyan ko call karti hun.

Sidharth cut the call.

Sidharth again call shehnaaz but it doesn't reach.

Sidharth bang his hands on steering wheel in frustration.

He move his car to PP. But to his disappointment she is not there. He yells Shehnaaz name loudly their So that she listen and come to him. His condition is not less than worse.

His eyes filled with tears. He don't want to loose her. He again and again call her.

Sidharth phone rings and Akshi's name flash on it. He picks up
Sidharth : Shehnaaz milli
Akshi : Nhii Sidharth kuch pta nhii chl raha.
Uncle Aunty (shehnaaz parents) bhii America mein haii unse bhii nhi pooch skte.
Sidharth : Akshi don't worry we will find her.

Sidharth Akshi and Suffiyan check all bus stops , Airport and Railway stations but there is no clue of shehnaaz.

Sidharth senselessly runs on the bus stand. He don't want her to go far away from him. Jst a mere thought of her missing make him weak.

Akshi : Ab kahan dundhenge usse.
Suffiyan : Police ki help lein.
Sidharth : Mera ik friend ke dad police commissioner hai....we can take help from him.

Akshi and Suffiyan nodded

Sidharth give all the details of shehnaaz to police.

Sidharth Akshi and Suffiyan reach Sid's home.
Sid mom : Shehnaaz ayyi kya
Sidharth look downward.

Sid mom : Kahan chle gyii vo mujhe janne hi nhii dena chahiye tha. Sab meri galtii hai. ( She is crying)

Akshi hug her and said : Aunty apkii koii galtii nahii hai. Or shehnaaz jldii mil jayegii . Ik baar milne do usse chodungii nhii maii.

Sid mom : Nhii usko koi kuch mat kehna. Bs Merii bachii ko vapis bulalo.

Sidharth go and hug his mother. All have tears in eyes. Shehnaaz occupied a very special place in everyone's heart. Now her missing broke them all.

Akshi and Suffiyan bid bye to them.

Sidharth give medicines to his mother and make her sleep.

Sidharth go the guest room where shehnaaz lives.

He start crying after looking at her belongings. He dont want to loose her again.
He again and again tries her number.

"Tu Jo Nazron Ke Saamne Kal Hoga Nahi
Tujhko Dekhe Bin Main Mar Na Jaaun Kahin
Tujhko Bhool Jaaun Kaise
Maane Na, Manaaun Kaise
Tu Bata...

Roke Na Ruke Naina
Teri Ore Hai Inhe Toh Rehna...
Roke Na Ruke Naina..."

He cries remembering the time with her. Her smiles come again and again in front of his eyes. Now he only have the memories of their Cute fights , her banters , her pout and  her sudden hugs. He jst want to engulf her in his arms and never let her go.

He sits on the floor and look at her pics in his phone. He insanely talk to her pictures and ask her to come back.

.
.
.
Ye Dil Pe Chale Tera Hi Zor
Tu Kiche Chalu Main Teri Or
Tera Hua Main Sabko Chhod
Ye Mera Ishq Nahi Kamzor

So Shehnaaz is missing 😨
How did Sidharth find her!?

Vote and comment your views 😇👍
Do follow me😛💕