Chapter 29

Hii Readers💕
Thanks For Votes⭐ and really cute comments🥰 you do everyday on Updates.
Thanks for the appreciation You do🙏😇
This Update For You All🥰💕

    Enjoy Reading🥰💕

A week Passed

Sidharth continuously contact with the police for any update.
But to his disappointment there is no update of her.

Sidharth is not in good condition. He eat once in a day. His beard grown . The face looks dull with dark circles. He don't even sleep properly from the day she is missing.

Everyday he goes to places where she can go. He spent evenings at PP❤️ where he can get peace. He can feel her here.

He is sitting on roof of PP lost in the thoughts of Shehnaaz. When a thing strikes his mind.
Sidharth : Shitt yr Mujhe pehle kyun nhii yaad aya.

He immediately calls akshi.
Sid : Hi akshii
Akshi : Hello.. do you get any update!?

Sid : Noo...akshi listen Do you know the girl works at Shehnaaz's art gallery!? Any contact no.!?

Akshi : Yeah Sania...I have her contact number.
Sid : Send it to me now
Akshi : But what happen sid !? How can sania help us??

Sid : Shehnaaz definately meet her before leaving. I am 100% sure.
Akshi : Oki wait I m sending you.

Akshi sent her number to sidharth.

He instantly call her. First she not take the call. After his 4 5 tries she finally take.

Sidharth : Hello...Can I talk to sania.
Saniya : Yes Sania this said.
Sidharth : Hi Sania....Am Sidharth.
Saniya : Sidharth !?
Sidharth : Shehnaaz's Friend
Saniya : Ohh Yes Sir. How can I help
You sir!?
Sidharth : Saniya...When you meet Shehnaaz last time.
Saniya : Sir a week ago.
Sidharth : Saniya She is missing from week. We try to find her but failed. Do you know something!?

Saniya : Sir....On the last day we meet she sell her all paintings at low costs. When I ask her she tell me to find a new job because she is going to close the art gallery. She even give me extra salery of the month.
Mam was looking so worried sir.

Sidharth : Oki...Anything else!?
Saniya : Sir...I don't know but I think she was worried about the hospital reports. Even I saw her taking medicines. After the appointment with doctor She was tensed.

Sidharth collides his brows : Do you know the Hospital!?
Saniya : Yes Sir, ABC Hospital.
Sidharth : Oki Thankyou So very much Saniya.
Saniya : It's Oki Sir. TC

Sidharth cuts the call and then call akshi. He narrates the whole talk with Saniya to her. They are happy that they got to know something about her. They decide to go hospital in the morning.

#Next Morning

Sidharth and Akshi reach the Hospital. They ask the receptionist about the list of patient's.

Receptionist : Sir this is against our policy . We can't give you detail of our patients.

Sidharth : Plz help us . This is really necessary. Just tell us from which Doctor she was taking treatment??

Receptionist : Sorry Sir. But we can't.

Sidharth yells : What the hell!? I am talking to you politely Jst tell me the Doctor. Can't you get that.

Akshi : Relax Sidharth we are in the hospital.

Then a Doctor came

Dr : Hey Mr. You are in hospital. So don't scream loudly.