Chapter 19

Suddenly a drunk guy come and start dancing near shehnaaz. Shehnaaz feels uncomfortable.
He starts to touch her. Shehnaaz push him. But he smiles and again touch her inappropriately.

Sidharth look at them and his anger rises.

Shehnaaz push him again . And here goes a tight punch on his face and he falls on ground. Yes the punch is from none other than Sidharth.

Shehnaaz's eyes widen and puts her both hand on her mouth.

Shrey took a step to go towars them. But khushi stops him.
Shrey stops and look at her.
Khushi : Sidharth hai na
Shrey : But khushi... shehnaaz needs me.
Khushi : Shrey plz don't go. Sidharth will handle. Don't give shehnaaz false hopes.
Shrey looks downward and nodded.

In the meantime Sidharth pulls him from collar and beat the hell out of him. Everyone looks at him in shock.

Shehnaaz : Stop it Sidharth. Wo maar jayega.
Sidharth not listen to her.

Sufiyaan tries to push him but he didn't leave the guy.
Blood ozze out from the nose and lips of the guy.

Everyone in the club look at them.
Shehnaaz panics and put hand on his shoulder. : Sidharth Stop. Tumhe merii kasam. (Shehnaaz ka special weapon)

Sidharth fisted hand stops in air. His anger filled eyes look at Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz afraid by looking at him. She never sees him in this type of anger.

Sidharth leave the guy and 'hold the hand' of shehnaaz took her out of the club

Shehnaaz silently follow him.

Akshi and Suffiyan look at each other. They both witness the possessiveness of Sidharth which they never see earlier.

When they reach out of the club . Sidharth pull her toward him. She bangs on his chest.

His eyes shows so much anger.

Sidharth yells : Dhyaan kyun nhi rakhti apna. Han!?
Shehnaaz innocently said : Mujhe kyun daant rhe ho. Meri kya galti hai.

Sidharth yells again : right right right.... Tumahrii galti nhi hai...sab merii galti hai. Maii aise hii beech mein aya. Maine usse maara. Sab meri galti hai.

They are standing so close to each. There breath crease each other's face. Shehnaaz can feel his fast heartbeat.

Sidharth push her lightly and rubs his both hands on his face.

Shehnaaz goes toward him : M sorry. Bs ab Gussa mat karo plz.

Sidharth look at her. She is on the verge of crying. Her lips are shivering.

 Her lips are shivering