Chapter 22

Sid mom : Usse Pyaar Karta hai na!?
His eyes widens with shock by listening to his mom.

Sidharth : Mom what are saying!?

Sid mom : Do you love her or not!?
Sidharth fumbles : no..no Mom. I mean we are just friends....just good friends.

Sid mom : But your eyes tell some other story Sidharth. I m your Mother Sidharth. I know you more than you know yourself.

Sidharth slowly : it's not like that mom.

Sid mom make him sit on sofa and sit beside him.

Sid mom : Shehnaaz vhii ladki hai na !?

Sidharth instantly look at his mom. His eyes filled by tears till now.

Sid mom : If you are not comfortable. I am not forcing you to tell. But if you need me I am there for you.

Sid mom start to move but Sidharth hold her hand and put his head in her lap.

Sidharth said shaking voice : Yes Mom Shehnaaz is my first love🥺

His mother's eyes filled with tears looking at vulnerable condition of his son.

Sidharth : But when Shrey tell me he loves her and Shehnaaz too love him. I back off. I was really happy for both mom. I think kissi ko to kissi ka pyaar mil raha hai. But I was wrong.

Sid mom confuses and ask : Matlab

Sidharth look at his mom and said : Shrey ditch shehnaaz mom. He fall in love with some other girl in his office. He narrates the whole story to his mother .

I can't see her in this condition mom.
Tell me what should I do to make her happy my normal shehnaaz who spread smiles. Sidharth says by looking at his mom.

Sid mom wipes his tears. She is shock to listen about shrey.

Sid mom : You have to be strong for her Sidharth. She need someone now. Nd You are the one. Jst go with the flow bacha. When everything falls at right place confess your love bacha.

Sidharth : She will never accept mom. She loves shrey so much. She consider me jst a friend. Even I am happy mom that she make me the part of his life. No matters if she not consider me as his life partner. The thing which is matter is her happiness.

Sid mom : Give her time Sidharth. She is broken from inside. She will show that she is fine but she needs time and space.

Sidharth nodded.

Sid mom : Sidharth...Mere dono bachon mein se kisi ka dil nhi tootna chahiye. Mai apni bachi ko or dukhi nhi dekh sakti.

She leaves from there to kitchen.
Sidharth jst think about what his mother tell to him.

He took the dinner from his mother go to his room.

Shehnaaz sitting on the bed and looking at one direction.

Sidharth tries to light her sullen mood.

Sidharth : Khana hazir hai madam.
Shehnaaz look at him and fake a smile.

Sidharth : Jaldi se finish kro.
Shehnaaz : Sidharth mujhse jyada nhi khaya jayega.
Sidharth sits beside her and said Mai khilata hun...dekhna phir sara khaya jayega.

Shehnaaz couldn't say him no.
Sidharth make a bite forward his hand toward shehnaaz.
Shehnaaz eyes filled with tears : Thankyou.

Sidharth sternly said : Shehnaaz Mai naraaz hoke chla jaunga. Do you want that!?
Shehnaaz nodded in no.

Sidharth : Then eat and don't dare to say thanks again. I m doing it for my own happiness.
Shehnaaz eats the bite.
Sidharth feed her whole plate with ignoring tantrums of shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz : Tum ne khaya!?
Sidharth : Mai khalunga. Acha suno Tum yahi comfortable ho ya mai

Shehnaaz interupted him : nhi mai Maa ke pass jaa rhi hun.
Sidharth : Wo maine mom Ko bta diye.
Shehnaaz look downward and said : Kyun meri vajah se unhe preshan kr rhe ho. Plz kissi or ko mat btana abhi.

Sidharth nodded and said Kya socha fir tumne!?
Shehnaaz look here and there : I will tell you in the morning.
Sidharth nodded.
Shehnaaz : Oki Good night.
Sidharth : hmm good night.

Shehnaaz took some steps toward the door then stops. She put her hand on her forehead. She feels dizziness.

Sidharth look at her and go to hold her.
Sidharth hold her nd ask : hey are you Oki!? Shehnaaz Mai dr. Ko call karta hun abhi.

Shehnaaz hold his hand and said : No I m Oki Sidharth. This is jst because of tiredness. Tiredness ki wajah se pehle bhi aa chuke hai.

Sidharth cupped her face with one hand : Shehnaaz you sure!?

Shehnaaz nodded and blink her eyes.

Sidharth : If you need anything jst call me. I m jst one call away from you. Oki!?

Shehnaaz : Oki baba.

Sidharth : Or kal hum Dr. Ke pass ja rhe hain.

Shehnaaz : No Sidharth...I mean mai khud jayaungi. Tum already mera itna krte ho. Don't worry I will manage.

Sidharth : Don't say like that again. Or han agar tumhe mere saath nhi jana it's Oki. But make sure that ke kal tum jaogi. Oki!?

Shehnaaz nodded and go from there.

Shehnaaz opens the door of his mother's room. Her eyes filled with tears when she looking at her maa.

Shehnaaz go and hug her tight.

Shehnaaz : Maa....he love someone else. Sab khatam ho raha haii maa.

Sid mom : Bs bacha...ab or nhi rona. Oki. You are strong. You are worthy without him too. Jst move on and start your life.

Shehnaaz nooded.

Sid mom : Now don't talk about him. He don't deserve.

Sid mom wipes her tears. Then make her lie on bed with her. Shehnaaz hold her maa tight. She sleeps holding her like a small kid sleeping with his mother.

Sid mom creases her hair and sleep.

Next Day

Sidharth woke up and come out of his room. He calls his mom and go to kitchen. This morning is his life's best morning. He smiles look at the beautiful ladies of his life working in kitchen. Their giggles make him happy. He leans on the door and jst looking at them.

Sid mom : Uthgya..ja fresh hoke aa. Ajj tera fav breakfast bnna hai.

Sid come and hug her mom from behind.

Shehnaaz smiles looking at mother son duo.

Sidharth slowly said in her mother's ear : I love you Mom.

Sid mom turned then cupped his face and kiss his forehead.

Sid mom : Ab jldi jaa or jldii aa...nhi to khana thande ho jayenge.

Sidharth nooded and go from there.

Trio have their breakfast with some chit chat.
Sid mom move to kitchen.

Sidharth : So what will be your dicision!?
.
.
.
.
Meri Zindagi ch soneya
Tera adho vadh Hissa pe gya❤️🥰

Do you like Sidharth's confession to his mom!? Tell me in comments.

Target for next chapter - 90+ and cute Comments🥰
Thanks for showering so much love🥰