Chapter 24

In Evening
Shehnaaz calls shrey and tell him that she will stay with sidharth's mom today also.

Shrey agrees and cut the call.

Her eyes filled with tears again.
Shehnaaz in mind : Stop Shehnaaz. Now no more crying. We can't force someone to love us when they don't. Now jst focus on you.

She again feel fatigue today. From many days her health is not going well. Night sweats and dizziness are common theses days. She too loose some weight. But she ignores her health issues in this mess.

She feels like vomiting. She immediately drinks water and sit on couch in art galler.

She thought Sidharth is right I should go to doctor once.

After sometime she head towards Sidharth's house.

Sidharth is in the office. Shehnaaz and his mother work in kitchen with some gossips. Shehnaaz really like to spent time with her.

Sid mom : Prson Sidharth ka birthday hai. Every year he donates in orphanage. M very proud of him.

Shehnaaz : That's very nice of him maa. He is really a gem.

Sid mom : hmmm

Shehnaaz thinks something

Sid mom : kahan kho gyii!?

Shehnaaz : kyu na hum Sidharth ko surprise de!? ( She said with excitement)

Sid mom smiles : Hn...pr mujhe ajj kal tum bacho ke style ka kuch nhi ata.

Shehnaaz giggles : Maa app tension mat lo mai sab dekhlungi. Mai sab friends ko bhi ghar par invite kr lungi.
Bs hum kuch log hi honge.
He will be happy na!?

Sid mom smiles and nodded. She thinks how can be someone so selfless!? She knows she is broken from inside still she spread smiles.

Next day

Shehnaaz wake up early beacause she have very less time to arrange everything for him. She want to give a separate surprise to Sidharth. She has double responsibilities. But she can do everything for Sidharth.

It's not about return some favour to him. It's about Love and care he shower on her. It's difficult to find a true relation who always stand by you not matters what.

She bid bye to sid's mom and request her not to tell sid anything🤭(kyunki mom's se chupaya nhi jata🤣)

She reached her art gallery. She starts to prepare gifts for him and call the workers for some arrangements.

Here Sidharth woke up and start  finding shehnaaz in the house.

Sidharth shouts : Mom Shehnaaz kahan hai!?

Sid mom : Arrey wo gyi hai usse kuch jruri kam hai. Wo bol rhi thi ajj gallery nhi jayegi usse akshi se bhi milna hai. ( She said lie to him and control her smile)

Sidharth not satisfy by the answer. He thinks why she didn't tell me. He become angry and go from there without having breakfast.

Sid mom calls shehnaaz and tell her everything.

Shehnaaz arrange everything till afternoon. She want to give him surprise at midnight 12. She is so excited like a kid for his birthday. She forget her pain for sometime.

After that she remembered that Sidharth didn't eat anything from morning. She thinks to give him surprise and go to his office.

On the way she packed  pav bhaji from his favourite shop.

She reached his office and director went to his cabin.

She enters without knocking. Sidharth didn't look at her and shout.

Sidharth : Get out from here. I told to you people not to disturb me. ( He thinks some of his employ come or even without knocking.)

Shehnaaz freeze there. She got afraid by his anger. She gulp down the saliva  and look at him with horrified eyes.

Sidharth collides his eyebrows and look upward.
He startle to find shehnaaz in front of him. He look at her horrified face. He curse himself for shouting. Sidharth got up and in no time reach her.

Sidharth cupped her face : M so sorry...m really sorry. I thought koi office employ hai. I told them not to disturb me. I didnt see you. M sorry baby.

Shehnaaz frowns and said : Tum aise baat karte ho apne office employees se.

Sidharth fumbles : Nhi wo...wo mai gusse mein tha to bs isiliye.

Shehnaaz : Control kyun nhi karte apne iss gusse pr. Kaise sher jaise upr chad gye. Pta hai maii kitna dar gyii thii.

Sidharth chukles and pull her toward him. He came near her ear and said sorry again. His breath fall her neck. Both having some new different feelings. Shehnaaz feels tingling in her stomach. She immediately make some distance.

Sidharth jst curse himself for doing this.

Shehnaaz : It's Oki. But gussa kyun the.

Sidharth : Tumhe matlab.
Shehnaaz narrows her eyes : How mean you are. Ik to mai yahan ayi tumahre liye. Uppr se mujhe hii attitude dikha rhe ho.
Fine Mai jaa rhii hoon.

She turn to move outside. But Sidharth hold her from behind and put his chin on her shoulder.

Sidharth : Acha baba naraaz mat ho.
Dekho merii taraf.

Sidharth turns her and make her look at him.

Sidharth : Mai to isliye nhi bta raha tha kyunki tum bhi subah mujhe kuch btaye bina nikal ayii.

Shehnaaz : But Maine maa ko to btaya tha na. She rolls her eyes.

Sidharth chukles and said : Acha baba. Chlo choddo ab narazgii or dekho maii bhii gussa nhii hun. Ab btao iss packet mein kya layii ho.

Shehnaaz : Haawww mai to bhul hii gyii. Sidhaaaarthhhh... Tum na bilkul bus kya hi bolun. Htto sab thanda hogya Hogga. She sits on couch and start unpacking pav bhaji.

Sidharth smiles and look at the cute munchkin.

Shehnaaz look at him and said : soch kya rhe ho jldi aoo. Mai tumahri fav shop se pav bhajji layii hun.

Sidharth licks his lower lip like a kid.
Shehnaaz giggles looking at him.
Both have their lunch together with cute fights and taunts.

Sidharth click her so many pics without her knowing.

Now shehnaaz start her plan.
She have to make Sidharth agree to come with her in the evening.

Shehnaaz : Acha suno sham ko hum beach pe chlenge. Mera bhut mann hai.

Sidharth : Mai ajj late free hounga. Hum kal chlenge pakka.

Shehnaaz face dull by listening to him.

Shehnaaz : Kab tak free hogge.
Sidharth : About 10. Meeting dur hai to time lag jayega.

Shehnaaz excitedly clap and said acha hai na hum 10 bjee chlenge.

Sidharth confuse look at her excitement. She never excited ever for going to beach. But today she act differently.

Sidharth : Tumhe ajj hii janna haii kya!?

Shehnaaz : Hn ajj hi janna hai vo bhi sirf tumhare sath. Nd it's final.

Sidharth shake his head in disbelief and said Oki mam...or koi hukum ho apka.

Shehnaaz pretends to think 🤔. Then said : abhi ke liye itna hii kaafi hai. I will tell you later. After that both start laughing.

Shehnaaz return from his office and check the arrangement for final time.

She jst want to make his bday memorable.
.
.
.
.

Ajj kal ve
Pal pal ve
Tenu vekh diyan akhiyan ❤️

Do you like the chapter!?

Promo : Sidharth Bday 😍
Cute moments of Sidnaaz🥰

Plz vote and write long and cute Comments. I love reading them😘
Thankyou so much readers❤️