2. Holy Rasengan! You're Tamaki Suoh's double!?

CHAPTER 2

When I opened the door, there was a host club...

Nah, who am I kidding. I wish this were OHSHC.

If only I broke an 8 million yen vase, forcing me to become a host at a host club, surrounded by those six handsome men.

Instead, I have to join a club I have absolutely no idea about because of a stupid threat proposed by my very own teacher.

And here I thought that if I was ever going to be threatened by someone, I'd only agree if it was something that could change the world by doing so, like in those scenes in animes.

I hated those times I realized for the umpteenth time how sad reality really was.

Pushing open the door located at the far back of the school, both Suzuki-sensei and I entered a spacious room. No rose petals flew out the door. No hosts were seated by the entrance. It was bland; just like reality.

Well, now that I took the time to look around, it was actually really well kept. The classroom itself was big; all of the desks switched out with leather sofas and even expensive vases and decor were scattered around the room as well. There was also a mahogany table situated in the centre of the room with a couple of magazines and books strewn on top of it.

I raised an eyebrow at the sight, honestly incredulous. "I didn't know the school could afford—"

"Ah, good thing you're here!" Suzuki-sensei cut me off. I glared at her from behind. She paid no attention to me whatsoever as she happily smiled at the blond sitting down on one of the sofas. "I've got a new recruit, Leader."

"Leader...?" I echoed. What the hell? What kind of world did we live in? "Oh wait," I said again. "Let me guess: his other alias is 'Daddy.'"

Even though I was being sarcastic, as usual, nobody paid any attention to the black haired otaku.

"Really?" The male immediately jumped up from the sofa. Once his lavender-tinged eyes met mine, my jaw dropped. It felt as if I had just gotten punched in the stomach.

No way.

No way! Holy gods of anime! For once in my fifteen years of living, you've given me this!?

"Holy Rasengan!" I shouted, practically jumping for joy as I extended out a finger to him, "You're Tamaki Suoh's double!?"

The male stared at me like I was crazy. "What?"

A magazine came flying out of nowhere and smacked me across the face. I yelped, and turned to see Suzuki-sensei standing there with a murderous glower.

"Mi-yu-ki..." she growled, causing both Tamaki's double and I to flinch. "Introduce yourself properly...okay?"

Making a face, I waved my hands around in defeat. I glanced back at the face of the narcissistic blond, and that's when I realized something. I narrowed my eyes at him, frowning. The more closely I stared at him... the more he didn't look like him.

His hair and eye colour both resembled the character, but his hair was styled in a completely different way. And his eyes were a different shade than his; it was more... blue...

A loud groan escaped my mouth and I clicked my tongue. "Tch. Never mind. You're nothing like him."

How could I have ever made the connection? Tamaki was handsome; this guy looked more of an idiot. Granted, Tamaki was somewhat of an idiot but that wasn't the point.