deku has a WHAT?!?!

"a BROTHER?! since WHEN?!" every student asks simultaneously

"i-i don't know... i've never had a brother. or at least known of one. it's always just been me and my mother, that's all."

izuku doesn't know what to believe. in all his life he had never had the idea of having a brother ever uttered to him. he'd always fantasised about the idea of having a brother, or even a sibling in general. but after izuku turned 10 he came to the realisation that that probably wasnt ever going to happen.

yet here he is. standing before him. a taller, slightly older looking version of izuku. the same big green eyes and freckles. only difference is this boys hair was jet black, with a long scar running down his left cheek. from what? who knows?

"what's your name, cutie?" toga swoons, gawking at him like a justin bieber fan.

"kenji. kenji midoriya." he replies, looking at izuku with a proud look on his face as if he's known him since forever.

the girls all squeal excitedly like chipmunks. korosensei face palms.

"fucks sake. when did this turn into high school musical?" he mutters, tutting as he does so.

izuku scowls. not liking all this new attention his so called brother is getting. 5 minutes ago he didn't even know he had a brother, and now suddenly everybody and their uncle knows of him. izuku was overwhelmed, not knowing how to react to all this new information. it felt like his life had all been a lie. why hadn't his mother told him about this??

izuku was angry. angry at everyone. his classmates, his mother, his stupid smirking brother. everyone. he storms out the class and slams the door on his way out, stunning everyone in the room.

kenji looks confused, not exactly knowing what to say. he instead decides to resume answering the list of questions his fan girls are asking him. though it's difficult to understand as they all keep talking over each other.

"pah." kacchan scoffs, "i don't see the big deal about this new "kenji" guy. as if we needed another midoriya scumbag running around and getting in my way."

"you think he's quirkless too?" kirishima asks curiously

"i wouldn't doubt it, everyone in that shitty family is a pathetic quirkless freak of nature!" kacchan aggressive retorts.

"hey. leave midoriya alone." karma says firmly. "i don't know what your problem is with the guy. but you need to get over it."

"pfft, whatever." kacchan growls, refraining from smashing that 'cocky red haired bitch' to pieces.

kenji makes his way to the lunch room where he is closely followed by the crowd of girls squealing at his every move. he couldn't lie he was enjoying this newfound company and attention, he couldn't help but smile as he walked by, causing mostly every guy from both 3-E and U.A to get jealous.

"haha! please, ladies! one at a time!" kenji says smugly as he takes his lunch and sits down.

"hi! i'm kaminari! denki kaminari."

"hi there, kaminari!" kenji replies, giving him a firm shake of the hand.

kenji was different to izuku. he was more confident, charming even. he wasn't overly cocky or in love with himself. but he was definitely less awkward.

pretty soon kenji started to get tired of the constant attention and once he was finished with his lunch he asks, "hey, uhh, where's izuku?"

"he's in his room? would you like me to take you there?!?!" all the girls offer at once

"uhh, no thats okay thanks." kenji stammers, asking for directions and then heading off.

*minutes later*
————————————————————
*knock knock knock*

"come in!" izuku shouts, reading a book whilst sitting in his bed. slowly kenji enters the room.

"hey," he says softly, with a small smile on his face. "are you okay?"

"hmph. not really. but thanks for asking."

"oh, okay. would you like to talk to me about how you're feeling?"

suddenly izuku snaps.

"what are you, a fucking therapist?? i don't want to talk to you right now. i need time alone to gather my thoughts and wrap my head around this whole situation. so please, can you just leave me alone?!"

kenji stands silently. he looks hurt.

"o-ok. ill leave you." he murmurs quietly as he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

izuku felt bad about pushing his brother away like that, and being so blunt. but he was just so full of emotion that he simply could not compose himself right now.

it starts getting dark, so izuku decides to put his book down, switch off the lights, and go to sleep.