PISS OFF SHIGARAKI

there's no time to waste as shigaraki quickly grows impatient, ordering nagisa to grab the nearest classmate he can find and drop kick them to the ground.

thankfully nagisa is unsuccessful, which is when the students put their plan to work.

taisei transforms into the biggest and most powerful werewolf ever and charges towards shigaraki with intense speed, knocking him to the ground.

shigaraki then gets up and tries to punch taisei, only for his arm to get pulled so hard it gets dislodged from its socket, leaving shigaraki screaming in pain.

taisei goes fully savage on shigaraki, tearing limb after limb as if he was a real wolf, but for a second needs to stop to regain his breath.

manami thankfully is paying attention and sees shigaraki's every move in slow motion, screaming at taisei to turn around.

"TAISEI, WATCH OUT!!!!"

taisei turns towards shigaraki seconds too late as a massive rock is dropped on top of his body. taisei is so glad he's in werewolf form, as he no doubt would've been completely crushed as a human due to the size of the rock.

this is then when sumire joins in to help taisei, along with asui and kaminari just for extra help.

she absorbs shigaraki's attack and transports taisei's pain into shigaraki, sending him down to the ground in pain, gasping for air. asui then wraps shigaraki up with her tongue to keep him restrained.

"hey! over here, nagisa! come and get me you pathetic excuse of an assassin!" kirara taunts, wanting nagisa to chase her so she can trap him. her plan works as nagisa is filled with uncontrollable rage. he propels himself towards her only to be trapped in a massive black bubble he can't escape from.

"WTF. LET ME OUT U BITCH. LET ME OUT." his shigaraki like temper was only exacerbated by the disgusting spit coming out of his mouth every time he'd shout, like a rabid dog.

suddenly nagisa starts seeing all of his worst nightmares popping up in the bubble. he turns and turns but no matter what direction he looks at, there's images everywhere and each one more harrowing than the last.

they were screaming at him, all his memories, his traumas, his worst fears and regrets, things he never wants to experience. mind numbing screaming that would keep a man up for days.

"LET ME OUT. LET. ME. OUT!!!!!!!" nagisa screams in horror.

kirara has to sit down for a second, she knows it's necessary, but she finds it hard to listen to her fellow classmate scream in such pain. she can't help but cringe.

in the bubble kirara appears. nagisa goes crazy, spitting and punching the image as hard as he can, but to no avail.

"nagisa, listen to me. you have to break the curse. this is not you. this is the you shigaraki has created. break the curse. break the curse. break the curse."

the voices slowly get louder and more intense, with several classmates from both UA and 3-E appearing and shouting the same phrase:

"BREAK THE CURSE, BREAK THE CURSE, BREAK THE CURSE, BREAK THE CURSE."

he can't take it anymore, he's being driven insane. he then turns to see a picture of midoriya. his fellow classmate, someone who he had treated so badly in recent months. a tear rolls down his cheek.

"izuku... help me."

the constant screaming and realisation within nagisa that he's been possessed all this time all hits at once and nagisa screams as he feels this strong entity being removed from him, screaming during the process.

once the curse is broke, the nightmare bubble is destroyed, and nagisa drops to the ground, burying his face in his hands and lying silently.

"NO!" shigaraki shouts, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!??"

he breaks free from asui and charges towards nagisa with a devilish look in his psychopathic eyes.

"FUCK. YOU!" midoriya screams as he intercepts shigaraki and punches him in the face, sending him flying backwards over tons of rubble.

nagisa is taken away to safety, escorted with some students back to UA High whilst the remaining students take on shigaraki.

before he can even get back up, midoriya pummels shigaraki back down the the ground, smashing his face into the stone cold concrete and punching him. a new side of midoriya was shown today, one that some of his classmates admire, and other fear. this side was full of vengeance. vengeance for nagisa. and it had no mercy.

"WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" midoriya screams over and over again.

"d-deku, he's had enough." uraraka stutters.

his classmates grow increasingly concerned as shigaraki begins to look pale and lifeless.

"DEKU! YOURE GONNA KILL HIM!" uraraka shouts, trying to pull midoriya back, but midoriya shoves her away, causing her to land on her back.

midoriya punches and kicks and swings and stabs, each hit causing shigaraki to react less and less.

it seems this might be the end of shigaraki, however before he takes his last breath, midoriya is interrupted.

midoriya is frozen by todoroki. who sighs and says nothing as he takes midoriya away from shigaraki's corpse that is slowly handcuffed and dragged away by an ambulance and cop cars.

"well done guys, we've saved nagisa." iida says proudly with an exhausted look on his face.

as all the students tiredly return back to their school, midoriya spots a black figure for a second.

it looks like kenji, wearing a black hoodie. midoriya only saw kenji for a second before he disappeared behind a building.

frozen and unable to move a limb, midoriya says nothing as he's carried away from his brother.

but his mind repeats the same question over and over as he stares into the pit of rubble shigaraki created.

"what's kenji up to?"

————————————————————

kayano - so, updates.

infamous - yeah! how about that?
kayano - shush.

infamous - ?

kayano - u need to make these chapters longer.

infamous - um, ok. i guess i could stretch some out a little more.

kayano - yes, u do. these chapters are literally like 3 minutes long.

infamous - not all! some are like... 7 minutes...

kayano -     -_-

kayano - do u think i am an idiot?

infamous *starts sweating* what? no! course not!

kayano - U LAZY ASS WRITERS HAVE ALWAYS GOT A TRASHY ATTITUDE. NEXT TIME DO UR READERS A FAVOUR AND WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS.

infamous - ok bitch damn! i have exams right now u know!

kayano - I DONT CARE. EXAMS CAN WAIT. WATTPAD CANT.

infamous - yeah that's not how it works in real life i'm afraid.

kayano - IT IS IF I SAY IT IS.
infamous - hey, u know, u are IRREVERENT in this story. ur main parts come in at the end, mainly for comedic effect. ur not a serious character, just one i include every now and then to stretch out my chapter, u know that?

kayano - what did u say? U LITTLE B-

wattpad - congratulations on publishing 'PISS OFF SHIGARAKI' to wattpad!