The Illness

Author's Note:

Both Vids are here to show them train separately and then after that they will train together (to see a continuation of AC go to YouTube and write AC s2 ep 18)

...............................................................................................................................................

Nagisa: Well that was tiring.

Kaede: I nearly fainted.

Karma: You guys are such wusses. *He says as he sweats like a waterfall*

Sugino: Yeah right, you're sweating like a waterfall!

Karusma: Well, since training is over, let's relax a little and then we are gonna this time spar with class 1-A, since they have special abilities, it'll improve your skills as an assassin immensely.

Hazama: But they have powers and we don't, a bit unfair.

*All of class 3-E nod in agreement as they walk to the restroom*

Korosensei: if it will make you feel better, you will be sparing in teams with your roommate's and I will tell you everything about their abilities to give you some idea of how it works.

Yuki: Thanks Korosensei.

Hinano: Actually, Karusma sensei, where is Bitch sensei?

Yuzuki: Yeah, we haven't seen her at all.

As she says that, Bitch sensei comes running at them saying "HELP ME" seeing behind her a bunch of men with mutant Quirks, and one of them is even being Death arms, the muscled hero.

Korosensei: It's alright Irina, I'll save you!  *He says as hers blushing*

Irina: Hell know! Karusma, SAVE ME!!!

Karusma: Fine, but stop using seduction to get what you want in this world.

Irina: WAAAY ahead of you, I'm never flirting in this world where their men can have ten arms!

All of class 3-E look in amazement that Bitch sensei won't flirt in this world, but also laughing at the same time just looking at her running away from all those men because she is usually such a slut.

Karusma: I'll ask all you men you to leave, this UA property, I'll be notifying the authorities if you don't leave.

As they start to leave only one of them have the guts to not listen to him, as the stranger runs at Bitch-sensei, only to get his legs swiped to the floor and gets in a headlock.

Stranger: Alright! Alright! I'll leave, Jeez!

As Karusma released him, all of class 1-A look's amazement at his skills.

Izuku: That's Amazing! How did you do that? Since you don't have have a Quirks you had to learn how to fight, TEACH ME!

Ojiro: I'm a martial artist, but not even I can fight like that!

Karusma: In our world, I'm head of the Ministry of Defence, so I have to learn to fight since so many people want to kill me.

All of class 1-A, even Aizawa sensei were thinking "Why is he so calm!?"

Karusma: Since both classes have finished training separately, you will now train together in teams of your roommates and-

But before he can finish, all of the students Class 3-E either start fainting, vomiting or are in serious pain.

All the teachers and classmates of class 1-A start rushing them to the infirmary so Recovery Girl can see what's wrong with.

Time Skip 2 Hours

Aizawa: Can you now tell us what's their problem?

Recovery Girl: I can't say, they are perfectly healthy, I have two theories, one that they feeling the effect of the Quirk that brought them here or...

Karusma: OR WHAT!?

Recovery Girl: I really don't want to say...

Karusma: THEY ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY AS A TEACHER SO I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-

*He gets bitched slapped and then pulled on the ear*

All the teachers except Midnight were thinking: What a woman.

She whispers: I'll slap you again if you don't calm down, Korosensei, I'll handle this.

Korosensei: Fine, but be careful with what you say.

She nods to Korosensei and gives a smug look at Karusma which seems to calm him down.

Irina: You know you can just save us the hassle if you just tell us what's your second theory so then we will know how to handle it 

Recovery Girl sighs: Fine...But you won't like this; two they might be getting there Quirks since that you don't have Quirks in your world they are late bloomers in our world.

There was the silence of processing this info.

For this info changed Class 3-E's lives.

Hey guys, sorry this is short but I hope you like this chapter. Make sure you follow me, vote this and recommend this story to other people. PEACE! ✌️