YOU?!?!

as deku continues to panic, todoroki tries to calm him down, and when all else fails he gives him a swift backhand to the face, the noise so loud it stuns everyone in the room and makes the massive base go completely silent, which is exaggerated by the spacious ambience of the room.

"ouch..." midoriya whines quietly as he rubs his sore face, a pink mark now appearing on it.

"we all need to remain calm. nothing is going to get sorted if we panic." todoroki says firmly.

"now, the problem is you don't understand this writing."

"correct."

"ok, so we need to find someone who does."

"are we sure that's possible?"

"come on, izuku. there are over 120 MILLION people in Japan. SOMEONE has to know!"

"okay, but how long will it take to find them?? with multiple dimensions getting merged by the second, we don't have time to be scouting for highly specialised computer hackers. not to mention how EXPENSIVE it'll be!!!"

"you don't need to find one. you've already got one." says a familiar voice from the darkness.

everyone turns to stare at the figure stood in the doorway.

as she enters, everyone gasps in shock.

"MANAMI?!?! YOURE BACK!" uraraka squeals in pure joy.

"miss me?" she says with a cheeky grin as she walks further into the room, everyone else that were left in UA following her.

midoriya grimaces slightly. he tries to remain positive that manami has awoke from her coma and is well, but he can't stand the fact that in all these months he had completely forgotten about her.

"wait, how did all you lot get here?" nagisa says as he points to all the students left back at UA, including the ones from different dimensions.

"we saw your post on instagram." kirito says blankly as he holds up his phone, showing a selfie taken by mineta with a stupid massive grin on his face and a peace sign, showing all the panicked faces of his classmates behind him, surrounded by technology and chaos.

karma scowls. "you saw us all panicking, dimensions crossing by the minute and instead of trying to help us you thought it was a good idea to stand there and start taking PICTURES? are you out of your MIND?!"

mineta gulps and hangs his head in shame as if he's just been told off by his mother. moments later he's quickly pushed aside by the rest of the group, who continue to crack down on the malfunction.

after midoriya shows manami the issue, she gets straight to work.

"right, first things first, this isn't an unknown language, this is a code. it's the specific coding that created the malfunction, we need to reset it or at least find a way of optimising it so the dimension merging quirk is destroyed."

"ok, so how do we do that?"

"give me a second, i was top of my class in computer science, winning 1st place in the coding competition in 2015. but i just need time to think."

*a few minutes pass*

"ok, what was the date this quirk was created?"

"uh, i don't know, i'm assuming when 3-E joined us."

"ok, so the 25th April 2018."

manami says nothing more as she types sentences that are incoherent to the others, her fingers tapping at the speed of light as miraculously tabs start closing and the fans of the computers dim to a quieter hum.