ANOTHER MALFUNCTION????

as minutes pass students grow more and more confused at the odd eccentric characters darting around the place. they get back on the bus and prepare to return back to UA.

however, as midoriya is about to board, he gets poked on his shoulder. he turns around to see the blonde boy with the bandana from earlier.

"excuse me sir, you dropped this."

"uh, thanks." midoriya says quietly as he takes his wallet from the polite boy.

"oi! hurry up and get on the bus or we'll drive off without you!" kacchan shouts from inside the bus, making some students laugh and others jump at the suddenness of his loud voice.

"uh, yeah, hang on a sec." midoriya says as he turns back to the boy.

"what's your name?" midoriya asks

"naruto." he replies with a cheeky smile. "naruto uzumaki."

——————————————————

"naruto... uzumaki." midoriya repeats to himself quietly on the bus.

"who's that?" uraraka asks

"that blonde boy that gave me my wallet back."

"oh, why does he look so weird?"

"i don't know. but he was nice. and by the looks of his name, it seems he's also japanese!"

"yeah, i saw a lot of weird people too. one of them had a massive straw hat and raggedy clothes with a little pick in his mouth. he looked rough."

"it's whatever, we'll forget about it once we're back in school later."

but as the bus drives on, midoriya notices more odd people as he looks out his window.

some of them are floating, some of them look like vampires, some of them are flying.

he keeps looking to see a tanned boy with black spiky hair open up a small red ball, only for a weird animal like object to suddenly come out of it.

"what the-" midoriya gasps, rubbing his eyes to make sure what he's seeing is real.

as they get off the bus, there's a massive crowd of people waiting for them, all cheering and clapping for some reason. some of them look normal, and others look weird, just like the people they saw at kyoto.

"omg! you're izuku midoriya, right?" a girl says screaming as she rushes up to deku with a massive grin on her face.

"uh, yeah..." he doesn't have enough time to reply before she practically throws herself at him, hugging him so tightly it's difficult to breathe and then taking a selfie of them both, blinding him temporarily and making him disoriented.

"uh... what..." midoriya says groggily as he rubs his eyes, struggling to see and stumbling in the wrong directions.

"WATCH OUT!" a slightly chubby guy with glasses grabs midoriya, pulling him back before he gets hit by a car.

"woah! thank you for saving me! what's your name?" midoriya asks, full of adrenaline from his near death experience.

"um, yuri, heh." he answers shyly, scratching the back of his head as he does so.

"nice to meet you, yuri." midoriya reaches out to shake his hand but uraraka bursts between them, shoving izuku to the ground.

"OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!! ARE THOSE YOUR ICE SKATES????" she squeals at him, stunning him completely.

"uh, yes." is all he says as more girls crowd around him, squealing even more like guinea pigs.

yuri doesn't know quite what to do so he just laughs awkwardly and hopes the beads of sweat on his forehead aren't too obvious.