nagisa calms down

*nagisa groans quietly*....*mumbles in his sleep* .... *wakes up suddenly*

"wha-huh!? where am i?? what happened?? what is this????" nagisa tries wriggling out of the belts strapped around him to restrain him.

"you're in the infirmary... again." izuku sighs, "as am i."

nagisa turns to izuku and stops moving. "woah, dude. what happened to you?"

"you happened."

"what do you mean?"

"you went crazy last night! it's like you weren't even yourself. you wrecked our bedroom and hurt me badly!"

"wha-really? i can't remember..."

"you seriously have no recollection of this? come on nagisa. stop joking around. -_-" says an unimpressed izuku

"midoriya, i swear, i'm not joking. i seriously can't remember anything that happened last night. or the entirety of yesterday at all."

izuku was now deeply concerned. if what nagisa was saying was true, and izuku himself had noticed that this behaviour was unlike him, then maybe there really was something going on here that was beyond nagisa's control.

"you need to see a doctor, or a scientist, or a fucking exorcist for all i care. cuz you're not normal and you're a massive danger to everyone here, especially me."

"i-i-"

And before nagisa can finish his stuttering sentence he is dragged away in his bed by nurses who don't even utter a word, looking back at izuku with a solemn look on his face at what he's caused, concerned about what will happen to him next.