Climax... Not really.

After the dust settles from both of Bakugo's and Rio's combined attacks, causing everything in a 10-meter radius to be vaporised, both Rio and Bakugo are leaning on each other's backs while high fiving each other.

The unconscious Gang Orca Boss and his minions are both tied up and rounded up.

Karma, "Well now that's over" Karma suddenly shoots Tokoyami in the chest.

Karasuma speaks into the mic, "Tokoyami is disqualified!"

Tokoyami looks stunned at him, "Why?!"

Karma then slowly backs up to HIS class while smugly replying, "Now that our common enemy is defeated, the truce is other!"

Suddenly there is a massive explosion where both Bakugo and Rio were, and slowly Bakugo walks away from the explosion with Rio slung over his shoulders.

Karasuma, "Rio is disqualified!"

Both Tokoyami and Rio walk out of the field and to where the other disqualified students are. 

Bakugo looks viciously at Class 3-E, "It's... ON NOW MOTHERFUCKERS!" 

Out of nowhere, the remains of Class 1-A  are backing up Bakugo.

Both classes are opposite each other but are after the same goal...

Both Bakugo and Karma shout at the same time, "GRAB THE FLAG NOW!"

Suddenly it becomes a battlefield. Karma's side consists of Isogai, Yuzuki, Terasaka, Taisei, Mimura, Sugino, Kayano and Megu while Bakugo's side has Momo, Todoroki, Denki, Ojiro, Uraraka, Mina and Jirou. 

Everyone is fighting someone else, only Todoroki was up against two opponents which were Isogai and Taisei.

Both were covering from Todoroki's fire, they both then give each other a nod of understanding.

Suddenly both of them get out of cover and turn into their animal selves.

Isogai turns into a dragon:       [A/N] (I cannot be bothered to describe it so here's a pic)

And Taisei turns into a werewolf. (Here is another pic)

 (Here is another pic)