The Raid (Movie Reference)

Both Lida and Kirishima give each other a sturdy glance and a quick nod before they enter the tall building that is thirty stories high where the enemy team has been located with the flag. (Which they took while Karma and Bakugo were fighting).

Both Lida and Kirishima knew where the other team were located because they could see the sunlight bounce of Chiba's and Hayami's scopes of their sniper's.

Both Class 1-A students slowly start nearing towards the other team with the flag but need a plan for the floor because that's where the remaining members of Class 3-E are occupied, and Kotaro has a Quirk to see multiple different futures possibilities.

Lida, "Our biggest threat is Kotaro-san with his future Quirk!"

Kirishima, "Dude! How are we gonna counter a Quirk that can see ALL possible future's bro!?"

Lida, "We're not."

Kirishima looks at Lida with confusion, "What? We are gonna lose!"

But then Kirishima sees Lida's determined face, "But I trust you!"

Lida, "Thanks Kirishima-Kun, now... GET READY!" 

That's when they burst through the door to the enemies floor.

Lida's plan was that since Kotaro could see all possible futures, if they just went in guns blazing and improvising on the fly, Kotaro would not be able to counter him and Kirishima.

Kotaro's voice then fills the room as he shouts, "FIRE!"

In that second, Kirishima places himself in front of Lida and activates his hardening Quirk which gives Lida enough time to start up his Quirk.

Lida, "Recipro..."

Lida's exhausts start shooting out a blue jet stream-like fire.

Lida shouts, "BURST!"

In that first few seconds, time slows to 1/4 of its original speed for Lida. Lida is running towards Kotaro so fast that he leaves such a massive gust behind him that nearly knocks Kirishima off his feet.

In those few faithful seconds, Lida knocks out Kotaro, Hinano and Justice which seems to happen in the blink of an eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the spectator room:

Korosensei looks at Kirishima and Lida with interest that he wants to mould.

Korosensei, "Hmmmm, Kirishima Is very adaptable to his surroundings..."

But Korosenesei is mostly interested in Lida.

Korosensei, "Lida, however, showed such amazing speed! Imagine what he could do If I could teach Class 1-A!"

However, Aizawa has different plans for Korosensei, "If you even CONSIDER the opportunity, I'll kill you." he says plainly but with venom.

Korosensei looks back at Aizawa with a scared expression, "SORRY!"

Aizawa, "Honesty Korosensei, you cause so much trouble for me." he says tiredly.

Korosensei, "Fine! I promise to stop disturbing you" he replies back plainly.

However, whenever Korosensei glances at Class 1-A, all he sees are assassins in the making.

Both Aizawa and Korosensei then look in both Karma's and Bakugo's direction, "How do you think Bakugo learned to fight like that Aizawa-San?"

Aizawa replies with his best answer to the question, "He learned from watching your class spar with each other."