the unexpected visitor

"STUDENTS! TODAYS TRAINING WILL BE DIFFERENT TO THE USUAL YOURE USED TO." present mic bellows over the booming microphone.

"TODAY YOU WILL USING YOUR TRAINING AND EDUCATION THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED WITHIN THESE UA WALLS, AND APPLY THAT KNOWLEDGE IN REAL LIFE. PART OF BEING A HERO IS KNOWING HOW TO REACT QUICKLY AND LOGICALLY UNDER STRESSFUL SITUATIONS. NOW, THERE IS AN INCIDENT HAPPENING IN THE MAIN TOWN RIGHT NOW, VILLAINS HAVE BEEN LOOTING THE STREETS, ATTACKING CIVILIANS AND DESTROYING PROPERTIES, CREATING MASS COLLATERAL DAMAGE. THESE HOOLIGANS NEED TO BE STOPPED. ARE YOU READY, HEROES?!"

"YEAAAAHHHH" UA all shout simultaneously, pumped to be finally applying their newfound skills to a real life scenario.

some of the assassination classroom students have decided to join as well, others chose to remain in their dorms to heal. however, there was surely enough students altogether to intercept these villains destructive ways.

within about 10 minutes all students have changed into their combat clothes, quirks all ready and raring to zoom into battle. as soon as the school gates are open, they dash off into the near distance, trying to locate where exactly these villains are causing this chaos.

it's not long before they find them, and they're massive. there's 5 in total, and the destruction theyve caused is already immense, frightening several civilians and forcing them to leave their businesses and homes with their children.

todoroki is the first to attack, throwing a massive sharp ice shard towards the nearest villain, striking him in the knee and wounding him, causing him to fall to the floor in pain. it's then that todoroki freezes him whilst jirou ties him up by his legs and hands, restraining him.

the villain with his mighty strength manages to break free of his chains and attacks jirou, strangling her with her own quick.

*COUGH, SPLUTTER, CHOKE, HEAVE*

jirou begins to turn bright red and then a dangerous purple before isogai then transforms into his dragon quirk, breathing fire in the villains direction, burning him badly and causing him to crash back down to the ground, screaming in agony.

"thanks," jirou mutters in between coughs

"HEY, YOU FIRE BREATHING BASTARD, IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BURN HIS ENEMIES." kacchan howls, pushing isogai out the way

"speak for yourself," todoroki remarks, smirking slightly as he dodges kacchan's shove.

"guys this is NOT the time to be getting competitive with each other! our lives are at steak so hurry up and defeat THESE GUYS, NOT EACH OTHER!" ashido cries, shoving her classmates out to the way in time to avoid getting smashed by a large piece of concrete being thrown at them.

"FUCK WITH MY FRIENDS?? HAVE THIS!!" ashido screams as she secretes her acidic liquid towards the monster that threw the concrete, burning his hands, face and chest. he screams as jirou then ties him up and throws him across the road to where the first villain is, kaminari guarding them as he's too much of a pussy to actually contribute to the actual fighting.

izuku zooms past his classmates and kicks the third villain in the gut, sending him flying back across the street, landing on his back.

"hah!" izuku laughs before he is suddenly punched backwards, flying high and landing on uraraka and todoroki causing them to all groan in pain.

the villain charges towards them, an evil smile on his face as he laughs manically.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

before he reaches them he's stopped in his tracks as megu steps in in front of him, using her quirk to temporarily take the villains quirk and use it against him. in this case the quirk was the abnormal enlargement of his fists and when making impact, sends the villain flying 5 miles with the ability to several damage his bones depending on the area of the body that is struck.