An Awkward Introduction

2 Hour's later

After what Korosensei said about being their new "Teacher" to Class 1-A, Principal Nenzu along with Snipe and Midnight told Class 1-A to go to their classroom and "they" will explain everything once they enter.

Iida: Well, That was awkward, even for us.

Tsuyu: What I'm scared of is that a villain is gonna be our teacher, Kero.

Some people from Class 1-A got a little nervous, especially Mineta considering the fact he's a scaredy cat. 

Urauka: Come on guys don't be so sad, for all we know it was just a pra-

As the entire of Class 1-A enter the room they see the villain looking at their grades and all of Class 3-E chatting around but then stopped when they saw the other class.

Todoroki: You were saying Urauka it being a prank? *Todoroki says in a smug manner*

Urauka: Just... Just don't.

Principal Nenzu: Hello children it's ME, Am I a Bear, Mouse, Human, Nobody knows! 

Class 1-A: Why does he do this...

Principal Nenzu: Anyway, As you are aware that your children have a new "teacher" we, not we but "he" will fill you in on everything.

Korosensei: Hello Class 1-A, Since you already know my name I'll be explaining what's happening.

Principal Nenzu: But remember all this info is classified to the outside world, So if you say anybody about this, You will be arrested for treason.

Class 1-A: Why is he so calm about this!

Korosensei: Well you see, The government of your world was experimenting with reality-class Quirks, I know that you're aware of what a Quirk is but not my fellow pupils so I will explain.

Turns around at supersonic speed (JJ Fad) Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human - sos I kinda had too)

A Quirk is a manifestation of an ability, There are three types of Quirks emitters, transforming and mutant, As you can see from Kacchan-

Kacchan: DO NOT CALL ME THAT YOU PIECE OF OCTOPUS SHIT OR I'LL BLOW YOU TO PIECES!!!!

Tries to blow him up but instead, he turns around to only see a mirror and in the reflection, Bakogue's eyebrows have been trimmed and his hair combed.

Korosensei: As you can see Kacchan's is an emitter type, Deku is a transforming type and Tsuyu is a Mutant type.

*Principal Nenzu a cough's very loudly*

Korosensei: Anyway, The lab where all the scientist were working on was destroyed due to the Quirk that brought my class to your world, The Government received footage of what happened but since your children I will not show it to since It's was quite grotesque, But the Quirk that destroyed the lab teleported all of my class, Me and two other Teachers who are representing our world so no bad things happen to my pupils so we have to stay here until they find another to our world .

All of Class 1-A and Class 3-E were dumbfounded after what Korosensei told them.

 Korosensei: Also since my class have nowhere to stay each one of you will have a roommate in the dorms, So me and teacher's will leave the room for you to know each other ,Oh also, Deku-kun can you lead everyone to the dorms after you're all done knowing each other, I Don't trust Kacchan.

Bakugo was annoyed when he heard that but didn't do anything.

Midoriya: H-hai s-sensei!

Korosensei: Also call me Korosensei.

Midoriya: H-hai!

After the teacher's left all of Class 1-A and all of Class 3-E just stared at each other until the red-haired kid said: So what's up with the crazy one, Is he stupid?

Denki: You should probably run now Redhead!

Red-haired: Why, because he will bore me to death?

When Bakugo heard what he said, He ran up to him and said: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!

Redhead: My my he gets angry really quick doesn't he, I don't you will ever be popular.

As he said that Bakugo try to explode him but the redhead pushed his hand aside and put him in a headlock.

Redhead: you know, that temper of your makes you easy to read, Aren't I right Nagisa

Nagisa: True, His temper makes it that he doesn't care what's happening around, Also the stance he was in before he ran to you made it easy to counter his right hook.

Everyone is Class 1-A was baffled at the explanation, especially Todoroki since he found it hard to predict Bakugo.

Kaminari: H-how did you do THAT, He's the strongest in the class yet you stopped him like he was a nothing!

Kayano: Well that's easy to explain, Well you see in our world even though we don't have abilities, our world hit a scientific breakthrough in matter research, though it wasn't made public ,The government started experiment's on an assassin called "The Reaper" to see if they could force antimatter into the biological life cycle.

Lida: Well what does that have to do with this?

Kayano: Well you see, The assassin escaped and was different.

Lida: How different?

Kayano: He could move at Mach 20 and he was a  walking supercomputer.

Class 1-A BAFFLED, They knew All Might be powerful, But not even he can stand up to that!

Kayano: After he escaped, he went to the Japanese Government saying he wants to teach Class 3-E from kunugigaoka junior high school, In return, he couldn't injure the students and a bounty 15000000000 yen on his head.

Class 1-A: 15000000000 YEN, WHERE IS HE!!??

Kayano: Can I finish first, Anyway since he was teaching our class, The government thought it will be useful to teach us how to kill him since he can't touch us and the government can keep constant surveillance on him.

Nagisa: Also Korosensei is that assassin Kayano was talking about so if you kill him you will win 15000000000 yen.