the search

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPP!!!!" Korosensei screams at the top of his lungs whilst simultaneously bashing a pan with a large wooden spoon, abruptly waking up all the students.

"wha-whu-what's happening? what year is it?" kaminari stutters, startled and disoriented.

in every room korosensei is met with the same glares and looks of disgust by every teenager he disturbs, as for every teenager, any ounce of sleep is precious. korosensei doesn't care of course, because he's a massive smirking twat. but we move.

"bastard." toga spits

karma groans and shoots his teacher a death stare that only gets ignored.

slowly they all walk into the main hall like zombies and wait for all might to assign their groups.

"good morning everyone. i am sorry to have woken you all up so suddenly. however, lives are at stake and there's no time to waste. i'm sure from our talk yesterday that you are all aware of why you are gathered here today, so i will waste no more time in getting you into your groups in order to find nagisa.

group 1:
megu
hiroto
iida 
kirishima
aoyama
akabane
bakugo
koda
ojiro

group 2:
ashido
asui
kaminari
hagakure
hinata
hinano
ryuunosuke
manami

group 3:
horibe
kirishima
ryouma
kirara
takuya
todoroki
yaoyorozu

group 4:
tokoyami
taisei
sumire
tomohito
rinko
uraraka
midoriya
shoji
jirou

"wait, wait! what about me?? i wanna join in on the action too!!!" mineta says jumping in frustration

"ah yes, mineta... uh, sorry but that's not gonna happen." all might retorts. "some of you students will have to stay back to guard the school and direct those who are going out to search. but in all honesty, the main reason some of you are staying is because... well, your quirks are ultimately useless. really, they're just stupid. i mean where are we gonna need a genderbend quirk, an ability to make anyone fall in love with you quirk, painting quirk, or seeing future possibilities of a spiders web quirk. like, they just won't be helpful i'm afraid."

"well actually-"

"now, is everyone ready to lEaD iNtO bAtTlE?"

"YEAH!!!!" everyone shouts apart from mineta, who is now sulking in his seat, scowling at his classmates who get to have all the "fun". little did he know he would be glad he didn't get to go...

'My Assassination Academia' BNHA X AC CROSSOVERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें