Chapter 43

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Sidharth told her parents and brother to go home and take some rest. Shehbaaz insists to stay there but shehnaaz told him to take rest as they must be tired of travelling.

They left from there. Shehnaaz and Sidharth are alone in the room. Sidharth is sitting beside her bed on stool. Shehnaaz softly caresses her face. He is looking so tired still having a smile on his face for her. He holds her hand kiss it.

Shehnaaz : Tum bhi rest karlo thodi der. Mai theek hoon abhi.
Sidharth nodded his head in no.
He softly said : I Love You.
She smiles and open her arms for a hug. Sidharth instantly go near her and hug her tight. He was craving for her hug. He gets his peace.
He again said : I Love You.
She smiles : I Love You 2❤️

Sidharth broke the hug and kiss her forehead. He again sits on the stool holding her hand.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz I have to tell you something!?
Shehnaaz : Kya hua Sidharth!?
Sidharth : You have to stay in the Hospital for the treatment.
Shehnaaz fumbles : B...but whyy!?
Maii theek nhi hun kya Sidharth!?
Bolo na !?
Her eyes welled up.
Sidharth cups her face in his hand : Baby Calm Down. You are fine.
His voice choked : Kuch ni hone dunga mai tumhe.

Her tears fall down on her cheeks.
Shehnaaz : Mujhe nhi rehna yahan Sidharth. Mujhe hamare ghar jana hai.

He wipe her tears. He can't see her like this.
Sidharth : Baby Kuch time ki baat hai bs. Phir hum rhenge na hmare ghar mein.

Shehnaaz look at him with teary eyes.
She cutely said : Mujhe nhi ache lagte yeh rooms.
Sidharth chukles : Don't worry.
He cutely sings : Maii hoon naaa.

Shehnaaz slightly smiles and nodded.

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh
Sidharth : hmm
Shehnaaz : Mera sir mein dard ho raha hai.
Sidharth make her lie on the bed and press her forehead .
(Only he knows how to make her understand.)
..
..
..
In Evening
Shehbaaz comes to the hospital to meet Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz is sleeping.
Sidharth didn't sleep the whole day. He stays busy in the hospital work and shehnaaz.

Sidharth is sitting on stool with resting his head on her hand. Shehbaaz enters her room with coffee.
He puts his hand on Sidharth's shoulder.
Sidharth startles and her name rolls out from his tongue instantly.

Shehbaaz whispers : Brother Calm down..
Sidharth look at him and whispers : Sorry I thought.....I..
Shehbaaz : it's Oki bro. Have coffee.
Sidharth nodded and take coffee from his hand. Sidharth really needs coffee right now. He is really tired.

Shehbaaz worriedly said : Brother You Look Tired. Go Home. From night you are here. You need rest.

He nodded his head in no and hold her hand tight.
Sidharth : Nhii bhai. I can't go anywhere. She is my HOME❤️.

His eyes welled up on thought of leaving her. He blinks several times to
hide his tear but they didn't get unnoticed by her brother.

Shehbaaz rubs his back in assurance.
He take him out of the room.

Shehbaaz hugs him and said : Tujhe kaise Thankyou bolu yaar. Mai iss layak bhi nhii hun. Bhai hoke kuch ni krr paya mai uss ke liye. Nahi protect kar paya usse. Gussa ata hai khud pe.

Jo tu kar raha hai na uske liye koi nhi kar sakta. Maine dekha ajj Vo bhut manti hai tujhe. Or tu...tu bhi bhut pyaar karta hai na usse.

Both are in tears one for his sister and one for his love.

Shehbaaz tears comes out from his eyes : Sidharth bchale merii behan ko. I see hope in her eyes just because of you. Aisa lag raha hai like she is living for you.