Special Chapter 1 : Reasons Behind

Everything happens for a reason… and there’s always a reason behind everything. Even when you walk, there's a reason. Even when you breathe, when you eat. For every actions, there's always a reason. And the reason? Know it by yourself~

Zhake’s POV

“No! Whether you like it or not Xandria, you’ll move out of the house and live with your Yaya Paz. Not until you learned something, you will not come back here, do you understand?!” She looked at me furiously.

“As if I have a choice.” She said and walked out. Napahawak ako sa ulo ko. Sakit talaga sa ulo ng batang yon. Pumasok ako sa kwarto’t dumiretso sa office ko. I sat on my swivel chair and open my laptop and connect to different people.

“You sure your sons were there?”

“Yes Zhake. Why do you ask?”

“Let’s make a deal.” Everyone get interested.

“My daughter will live with them.” They started blabbering.

“Whoever from your sons my daughter would chose or love, I’ll let them marry my daughter and will merge the Grayson’s company with your company.”

“Are you sure with your proposition?” I lean on my chair and looked at them.

“Xandria’s 20 and she’s graduating. I’m getting old and I want my daughter to have a bright future. You know how she acts. You know her attitude. I don’t know if one day, she can find someone that will protect her or be by at her side. So I’m helping her find someone she can lean on. And possibly, that might be one of your sons.”

“Xandria you mean? That oldest daughter of yours?” I nod.

“She’s way too hard to tame. I don’t know if my son, Lay can handle her. Seeing Laurene being like that? I don’t know what will happen to my son.” I chuckled.

“Not unless your son can’t do anything about her attitude Mr. Xing.”

“If that’s the case, how can Xiumin handle that authoritarian child of yours? I met your daughter once and she’s too far from her physical traits.”

“Oh yeah~ it’s like there’s a monster living inside her.”

“Remember how she put Mr. Tiorico’s son in shame?”

“Oh yeah~ that’s quiet a show. She has this quiet of abhorrence attitude.”

“I like her attitude.”

“You what Mr. Oh? You sure about what you’re saying?”