EUPHORIA ✓

(BONUS)

(Edited)

After 5 years...

26TH NOVEMBER 2026

I'm sitting on the Haeundae beach in Busan with Jungkook, holding hands and waiting for the sunset.

Jungkook: "I can't believe we've been together for over five years. I still recall how I traveled to India and returned to Seoul with you."

It reminded me of the past years. After we came back to Seoul, the boys wholeheartedly accepted me, as Jungkook's girlfriend and Hitman Bang too. We were not allowed to make our relationship official because their career was at its peak. I stayed by his side as their PA. We were already engaged after one year since my birthday. When we were all in Japan for their concert, he proposed to me. He planned it with the other members, and they surprised me. We've been engaged for four years, but he's always been the world's most eligible bachelor.

I was really proud of him at times. With his good looks, talent, and hard work, he made others fall in love with him. I was possessive, on the other hand, because I couldn't yell to those fangirls, 'HE IS MY MAN. HE IS EXCLUSIVELY MINE.' But he was very loyal to me, which kept us together till this date.

BTS is now more popular than ever before. However, the members began to settle down as well. RM and Jin were already married to their partners, though they didn't make it public. Tae and Jimin were dating the love of their lives. Hobi was more famous after starting his own music studio and producing songs. He recently broke up. Suga has become famous too because he has started his own music agency. He has been producing songs and collaborating with different artists across the world. But as usual, he is dating his first love i.e. music.
We all are still a big family. BANGTAN FAMILY!!!

Also, after I returned to Seoul, Tae and I became closer. To be honest, I still fangirl over him. He became my bestie after Suga. Shocking isn't it?? But yes, it's true. Whenever Kookie and I fought, I would share everything with him. He (Tae) always made things better between us. I felt as if my brother gave him the responsibility to not make me sad as he couldn't be with us in Seoul. Because he (Tae) would always listen to me, provide a shoulder to me when I cried over a silly fight with Kookie, and his arms were always open when I was joyful because Kookie would always surprise me.

After all these years, I still believe Tae and I have a better relationship this way than if we were dating. We were like Soulmates, who would understand each other's silence the best. What else could I have asked for? A lovely family (BTS), a caring brother (Suga), a soulmate (Taehyung), and a lover (Jungkook).
When Jungkook grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, I came out of my trance.