BEST OF ME ✓

(Edited)

We had rameyon (ramen, or noodles) with kimchi that night. After tasting kimchi, I understood why Koreans were so obsessed with it. I was absolutely filled.

 I was absolutely filled

Tae abruptly rose from his chair and walked over to the room next to mine. I was perplexed as to why he had suddenly abandoned his food. He returned with a pouch after 2 minutes. He approached me and handed the purse to me. With one hand, I couldn't open it. As a result, he held the purse for me and opened it. He had no idea how close his hands were to mine. He continued to take tablets, but all I could do was blush and stare into his eyes. "Tae, her left arm is fractured; she is holding the pouch with her right hand, which you are holding," RM remarked abruptly. The rest of the group began to laugh, and we were both embarrassed. He let go of his hand, but I could still feel the warmth of it against my skin.

RM: "From now on, Tae will take care of your medicines because he is concerned about your condition."

Jin and Suga: "We will take care of your food."

Jimin and JK: "Whenever you're bored, we'll play with you."

RM: "I'll translate what the members say."

J-hope: "I'll also make sure you don't cry. I'll put a smile on your face."

I couldn't stop smiling. I was overjoyed since they not only looked good in shows but were best in real too.

I jokingly bowed down like a Korean and joked, "Thank you very much, gentlemen. Now I'm the eighth member. Please look after me."
They all burst out laughing.

After dinner, Tae, RM, and Hobi assisted with dishwashing, Jimin cleaned up the kitchen and table, and Jin and Suga sat on the sofa with me. They had a drawing room adjacent to the large hall with the rooms and kitchen. JK approached me with the bag, which he handed to me.

JK: "Your bag."

Me: "Can you help me in opening it?"

JK slid the bag open. I began by checking my phone, knowing that the rest of the things must be in their rightful places. I received a few messages from friends, coworkers, and family members.

RM: "Please don't tell anyone that you're with us, Jia."

Me: "What? What do you mean?"

RM: "Just don't speak to anyone at this time. Wait for the night to come to an end. Bang Si-hyuk will come to see you tomorrow. He'll fill you in on the rest. We were just told to let you know about it. Please don't be offended."

That made me feel uneasy. Bang Si-hyuk, the CEO of their agency, Big Hit Entertainment, is coming to see me. What surprises do I have in store for me tomorrow?

___

Extra info:

1. Bang Si-hyuk - CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. Professionally known as "Hitman" Bang. Members also call him Bang PD.

2. Kimchi, a staple in Korean cuisine, is a traditional side dish of salted and fermented vegetables, such as napa cabbage and Korean radish, made with a widely varying selection of seasonings.