FRIENDS ✓

(Edited)

I went out once again. I was preoccupied with the possibility of losing my bracelet. I've been wearing it every day since I got it as a gift. I couldn't even ask because I'd be embarrassed and the rest of them would tease me and Tae if I did. I was sitting on the sofa when Suga appeared and sat next to me. I didn't realize it had been 5 minutes since he came. I was only speaking to myself in hushed tones. He heard the word bracelet. He got up, went to his room for a few minutes, and then returned. He grabbed the bracelet from his pocket and showed it to me.

 He grabbed the bracelet from his pocket and showed it to me

I looked around to see if anyone else was around. Thankfully, no one was around. He could tell I was confused.

Suga: "I was the one who took your phone and bag. I noticed the picture on your lock screen as well. I was the only one present when the doctor applied the plaster to your arm. So I got it from the doctor."

Me: "You've got to be kidding. Where were the rest 6?"

Suga: "RM was informing Bang PD about all that had happened. Jin Hyung and Hobi took Yeontan to the vet for a checkup. Tae was unable to maintain his composure. He was terrified and crying. So JK and Jimin accompanied him. It was only me who had to accompany you."

Me: "Thank you, God. You were the only one who saw my phone and bracelet. Thank you very much for getting it back to me. It's really close to my heart. Did you tell anyone else about this, by the way?"

Suga: "Do you think I'd say?"

Me: "I guess, no. But who knows? Since you guys are closer than your respective families."

Suga: "Trust me. I didn't."

Me: "Well then, thank you."

And after a few minutes of sitting silently next to one other, Suga asked...

Suga: "So, you like Taehyung?"

Me: "Do you think it's okay if I say something like that?"

Suga: "Of course, why not?"

Me: "To be precise, I love you all. But he is the one I adore the most. And simply to see him, I had to fight with my family. The opportunity to meet all of you was the icing on the cake."

Suga: "So how did you find him after meeting in person?"
Me: "I'd only seen you guys in shows, interviews, and live concerts on Youtube. So I know how I've seen you all. However, I believe Tae has changed. He is no longer the adorable little boy he once was. I've noticed that he's become a little more reserved."

Suga: "Yes, he has changed in every way. He's stopped laughing and has begun thinking more."

Me: "I miss my old baby."

Suga: "BABY??"

Me: "When I was at home, I always referred to him as my baby. As a result, I've made it a habit to refer to him as such. Please correct me from now on if I make a mistake in front of others. Because you're the only one who knows about my little secret right now."

Suga: "For sure. But you said that you miss your OLD BABY. Does this mean that you no longer like him?"

Me: "That's not going to happen. I've loved him for the past five years. Do you think I'll be able to stop loving him now?"

Suga: "5 years? That's long."

Me: "I know, right!!"

After having a deep talk, silence descended upon us once again.

Me: "You know, when I first came here and saw all of you, I thought it would be the most difficult for me to befriend you. Because you appeared to be more reserved and introverted. Instead, you are my first and foremost friend."

Suga: "Friend? I didn't agree with it."

Me: "Oops! I'm sorry."

After scaring me, Suga burst into laughter.

Suga: "I wouldn't be sitting here all the time if I didn't agree. So, yes, we've become friends. And I'm glad to hear you like Tae. You're not like an obsessed fan who refuses to acknowledge your bias and continues to stalk him. Instead, you are mature enough to keep your secrets to yourself. I could have handed the bracelet to you earlier. But I was curious as to what you'd do if you couldn't find it. And, to my astonishment, you didn't act stupidly." 

Me: "It was a compliment, right?"

Suga: "Of course, pabo (babo/pabo meaning stupid)."

And then we both burst out laughing.

I was overjoyed to make a friend on the first day and tell him my little secret. He promised me that he would not tell anyone.

However, there was something we were unaware of. RM, J-Hope, and Jin were hiding and listening to us.

____

Extra info

Bias: A "bias" is a fan's favorite member within a group whether because they find them attractive, admire their talent, or just appreciate their overall appeal.