STIGMA ✓

(Edited)

I was standing at my favorite spot in the living room, with a beautiful view of Seoul.

After all of the craziness that happened, it has now been 28 days. For the past 28 days, I've been confined to our dorm. I kept quiet for days because I was ashamed of what had happened and I was angry with JK. I hadn't spoken to any of the members in a long time. They made an effort to carve out time from their busy schedules to share at least one meal every day. But I couldn't go back to being normal. I used to go back to my room after helping Jin and Suga in the kitchen. The maknae line was fully avoided by me.

I was preoccupied reminiscing about the previous days when RM interrupted my thoughts.

RM: "Good morning Jia. Why did you get up so early when it's just 7 a.m.?"

Me: "Good morning Oppa. I'm not sure why I woke up so early. I'm guessing I'm getting ready to leave this place in two days."

RM: "Please don't bring it up again. While I'm thinking about that, I can't sleep."

I couldn't say anything because I was sad.

Suga: "Good morning RM, Jia."

Me: "Good morning Oppa."

RM: "Good morning Hyung."

Suga: "When is your check-up?"

Me: "At 11 am today."

Suga: "I'm hoping you're not feeling much better. Only then would you not leave us."

Me: "However, you know I'll have to leave, Oppa."

We heard the door open. We spotted Yeontan and Tae together.

 We spotted Yeontan and Tae together

Me: "OMG!! My baby. I've missed you, Tannie."

All of this time, Yeontan was with Tae's parents. We were all busy, so Tae sent him there. There was no one to look after him in the dorm.

Tae: "I brought him here so that you could spend the rest of the days with him."

When I hugged Yeontan, he began licking my face. He, too, was missing me. I was moved to tears.

Soon members woke up and joined us in the living room.

I was caressing Yeontan and reflecting on how my life had changed in the last few days.

Soojin messaged me after I was in the news and articles with JK. Jungkook, he assumed, was the one who came to pick me up. He was taken aback because he was Jungkook's biggest fan. He couldn't believe it when his favorite idol appeared in front of him and he didn't recognize him. He believed the stories because he overheard JK imply that he was my boyfriend. However, I was unable to resolve the misunderstanding. Every time he texted or called, I disregarded the subject. He went to work for his father's company. Things were better on his end, but they were the worst on mine. But at the very least, I made a good friend. He wasn't a playboy. He has a beautiful heart.

JK grabbed my attention, "Can you come with me? I'd like to speak with you alone. Please give me a few minutes."

I stood up and followed him as he took the lead. We ended up in his room.

JK: "What's wrong with you? You seem different. Did we do something?"

Me: "No! Why do you ask?"

JK: "Because I miss you. I miss spending time with you. You continued to shun me after that day."

Me: "Jungkook, nothing happened. Instead, you and Jimin have my gratitude. You planned to bring Tae and me closer, but nothing like that happened. You should all be aware that he is out of my league. Instead, you're all out of my league. How could I ever hope to date any of you? That is something I am stupid enough to believe. But aren't you more of a fool than I was for believing in it?"

JK: "Did you hear us that day?"

Me: "What do you think? How else would I know about your plan? For you, it was simply a game. And I was under the impression that your concern and care were genuine."

JK: "But I like you. Yes, we had everything planned out from the start. However, after spending time with you, I developed feelings for you. Even I was unaware when my pretentious behavior began to become genuine."

Me: "Do you believe I'll trust you now? There's no use in discussing it. In two days, I'll be gone. So let's just forget about it. Nonetheless, thank you for everything."

I exited the room and joined the others in the living room after saying this.

JK trailed me and hugged me from behind.

JK: "Please accept my apologies, Jia. It was entirely my fault. All of this should not have been planned with Jimin Hyung. But believe me when I say that my feelings are sincere."

Everyone was staring at us, which made me feel embarrassed.

Tae: "What's going on here?"

Jimin: "Jungkook? Is it true?"

JK: "Yes, Hyung, I'm not sure if the game worked on V Hyung or not. But I definitely fell for it."

Jin: "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

Jimin revealed everything that happened in Incheon, including how they planned and what all happened.

Tae: "Are you two idiots? How do you both believe such things work these days?"

RM: "However, you were jealous of JK."

Suga: "Not only JK, but you were also envious of Jia's bodyguard."

Tae began to blush.

Tae: "Fine, I admit I was, so what?" 

Hobi: "So you like her?"

Tae: "I never hated her."

Me: "Now I'm going insane. Could we kindly come to a halt here? You are all extremely valuable. I have no desire to date any of you. I don't deserve any of you. Please stop making me fantasize about you all. After getting here, my stupid dreams were destroyed twice. First, Tae Oppa warned me not to get my hopes up about dating him. Second, I was listening to JK and Jimin. I felt his compassion and caring were genuine, but it was all a lie. Before I leave, I want to make pleasant memories for the next two days. So, please put an end to this conversation now. Let's start with breakfast. I need to get ready because I have my check-up in an hour."

They didn't go any further on this subject.

___