BLUE & GREY ✓

(FINAL CHAPTER)

(Edited)

It's been a month since I returned to my country. But I couldn't stop thinking about Seoul and my Oppas. I barely saw my family after leaving my second family behind.

My Oppas would keep checking in on me. They did, however, seem to be upset. They missed the deadline for their upcoming song. There were articles all over the place saying,

A piece of bad news for BTS Fans. Their new song will not be released on the scheduled date. The song will be released in a month for unknown reasons.

They weren't focused on their song, according to RM, because they were all missing me. But it only made me sad because I couldn't do anything to help them.

Every now and then, Soojin would send me a message. We've now become good friends.

I was no longer the playful and charming girl I had been when I returned to my country. Yes, I was hurt by the people I cared about. But, on the contrary, I missed them as well. I couldn't stop thinking about them. My devil mind and angel heart began a debate almost all the time. This has now become a daily ritual.

My angel heart: 'You miss him, don't you??'
My devil mind: 'No, she doesn't miss him. She misses all of them.'
Heart: 'You're mistaken. She does miss all of them. But she misses him much more. She does it because she loves him.'
Mind: ''She would never love someone who undermines her self-respect. And I'm going to make sure she doesn't fall for him again.'
Heart: 'That wasn't his intention. He apologized too. And life is all about second chances. He, too, is deserving of one.'
Mind: 'What if he doesn't love her? If that happened, do you think you'd be able to see her in pain again? Can you see her self-respect being crushed yet again?'
Heart: 'But what if he genuinely apologized? What if he truly loves her? Isn't it possible that she'll regret letting him go because of your ego?'
Mind: 'I don't have an ego. I'm doing what's best for her.'
Heart: 'And who are you to decide? You keep your thoughts up to you. And let the topics related to emotions be decided by me.'

Okay, I'm done with both of them now.
My mind is constantly brainwashing me, but my heart yearns for me to fantasize once more. 

Me: 'Will you both please shut up now? Neither of you will make a decision. I'll be the one to do it. So put a stop to it right now.'

All of this was already visible to my mother. She was enraged to see her adoring daughter in such a state. 

She walked into my room and said, "I've got some great news for you, Beta. Your brother is flying to Canada the next day. His dream will come true. So we'll be accompanying him to Mumbai."

Me: "Wow, mum, that's fantastic. I'm so happy for him."

Mom: "So be ready. We're all going."

Me: "Mom, I don't want to come."

Mom: "Beta, you can't be like this. Please be normal now. You can't go back to Seoul. At least join us. You will feel better that way."