STAY ✓

(Edited)

My Oppas were shocked on the other side of the phone.

JK: "How shameless can someone be? What's wrong with him? Now I'm not so sure those articles aren't true."

Tae: "Whatever it might be. Take a look at how Jia has been speaking and acting. I had no idea she was that strong. I get the impression she had some ego problems. But now I see how independent she is."

Tae had a contented expression on his face.

Suga: "I'm so proud of her."

Hobi: "She slapped him! What if he misbehaves with her?"

Jimin: "It wasn't her fault. That guy is annoying."

RM: "Guys, stop talking amongst yourselves and pay attention to what they're saying."

The playboy: "What is wrong with me? You're such a sassy girl. I've never been slapped before; you're the first. However, I am not enraged. I suppose I'd like to date you."

Me: "Do whatever you want, but I'll never agree."

The playboy: "Never challenge me."

"You make me want to be a better man," he muttered in my left ear as he moved closer to me. "I'm starting to like you."

He then took out his handkerchief from his pocket and used it to blindfold me. I screamed the loudest I could. He carried me around in his arms as if I were a small baby that he could carry all day.

Me: "I'm going to kill you. Put me down. Where are you taking me? Are you trying to kidnap me? Please, someone, help me!! Is anyone listening to me? Please help!"

After hearing me yell, a car came to a halt.

The driver: "What are you doing with this girl?"

The playboy: "I want to surprise my little wife. But she is very naughty. So I have to compel her to do everything."

The driver: "Oh, go ahead. It reminds me of myself when I was younger and just as passionate as you."

The playboy: "Great! Okay Bye!"

Me: "Ajusshi, he's lying. Please call the police."

The playboy: "I won't ever hurt you. Trust me for once. If I put you down, you'll run. So I'm forcing you."

Me: "And how dare you refer to me as your little wife?"

The playboy: "I'm joking, sweetheart."

Me: "What a playboy! Why am I stuck with him!? From now on, I will never help anyone. Please, my Lord, save me."

He brought me to his car once again. The same events repeated. For ten minutes, he drove quietly. The car abruptly came to a halt.

On my side, I could feel the door opening. He unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me back into his arms.

Me: "Please remove the blindfold or I will scream."

He sat me down and removed the blindfold off my face. Things were a little hazy for a few seconds. Thanks to his blindfold, which temporarily blurred my vision. After a minute, I was able to see everything well. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the place.

Me: "What place is this? Is it some sort of palace?"

The playboy: "This is my house."

And my chin dropped in bewilderment.

___