UNINVITED GUEST? ✓

(Edited)

After several hours or an eternity later (as I felt), I finally opened my eyes. I tried to blink a few times to get the focus of the room which was too white. I felt as if I was in heaven. Isn't heaven supposed to be white? Why would a normal person have a white room with a white ceiling, white walls, and everything white? It made no sense to me. "I hope I didn't die," I mumbled to myself with panic laced in my voice.

Suddenly, I noticed that I was laying on a white and soft cloud-like bed. I moved my head and found myself in a huge, well-furnished, dreamy room, which was bigger than combining two rooms of my house.

I tried getting up but groaned when I felt as if my head was about to burst. I tried my left arm to reach my head and it felt heavier. I was surprised to see the plaster on my left arm.

I was so shocked that I wanted to shout my lungs out, which I did. Not long after, I heard a few steps running toward the room I was in. I was scared to death as I didn't know where I was and what had happened to me.

"Are they angels? Or maybe devils? But why would devils be in heaven? So... angels are coming?" I talked to myself as my heartbeat increased. All I could think of doing was to take the blanket in my right hand and cover my face completely with it. I could listen to the door opening, so I nervously peeped out of my blanket and I was astounded.

BTS? Was I really with those 7 guys who I loved and adored all my life? Are they in heaven too? Or am I the only one... I took the blanket off and tried to pinch my cheek. To my surprise, none of this was a dream. It was the truth. They were real. They were standing right in front of me. But wait, what happened and why was I here? The questionable look took over my face which completely suppressed the excitement I had after seeing them.

Namjoon stepped forward and inquired politely, "Are you all right? Are you in pain? You scared us. Shall I call the doctor?" His English was smooth (like butter), as I had been seeing in the interviews. Is he sure he has learned to speak English by watching FRIENDS? I mean, his English is better than the majority of the Indian population. 

And I kept staring at him as if he visited me in my dreams and I had to enjoy the moment or else the bubble of my dream would be busted if I woke up. He looked so handsome in his simple clothes and messy hair.

I almost forgot that I had to answer Namjoon who was genuinely concerned about my health, but instead, my eyes began searching for the one I loved the most.

TAEHYUNG! I tried searching for him and I found him hiding behind Jungkook with a sad face. He was avoiding my gaze and was looking down. I felt as if I was an uninvited guest and had barged into their privacy. The thought saddened me which made me frown. What if he hates me?

 What if he hates me?

I had no courage to keep looking at him. So once again I shifted my gaze towards Namjoon and responded politely, "I'm fine, but in pain too. What exactly happened to me? Why am I here? And why is there a bandage on my head, a plaster on my left arm, and a sprain bandage on my left leg?" I bombarded those questions as if those were the North Korean soldiers and me, being a South Korean soldier had to protect my country from them with the few bullets I had.