NOT TODAY ✓

(Edited)

2 months had already passed-

Working in the café and learning Korean was a great experience for me. In the café, people were friendlier. In my class, I made a few friends as well. In a nutshell, I was enjoying every bit of myself in Seoul.
My Oppas had been busy for the past few days as well. They returned late to the dorm, while I was fast asleep because I had to get up early for work.

As a result, we didn't get to see each other very often. But I didn't mind because I didn't give it much thought. We talked online from time to time and left notes on each other's doors every day.

I never took orders in the cafe because I was still learning Korean. It may be difficult for others to comprehend what I'm saying, and vice versa. So, I prepared for what the customers ordered.

One day, the café opened and we already had our first customer. The girl who took the order was 5 minutes late. So I was forced to take the order until she arrived. We frequently helped one another with our work.

Me: "Annyeonghaseyo. What would you like to order?"

Customer: "YOU!!"

Me: "Excuse me?"

Customer: "After over a month, I've finally found you."

Me: "Do we know each other?"

In no time customers began to come.

The consumer approached me from where I was taking orders. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the café.
I was already cursing him with all the abusive words I could think of.
I could see the crowd when he took me out. Half of them had gathered to admire the stunning red Lamborghini Aventador parked just outside our café, while the other half had gathered because they knew who owned the car.
I began kicking that man like a little donkey. However, because he was so tall, my legs couldn't reach him.

The girls were already blushing as he walked. "These stupid young girls are adoring this scumbag. What a bunch of knuckleheads these girls must be!" Because that was all I could do, I talked to myself while following him. He was not only taller, but he was also stronger. Every time I tried to let go of my hand, I failed miserably.

That guy forced me to sit in the passenger seat after opening the car door. I was acting like a rebellious kid. I kept trying to get out of that beautiful car. He took my hand in his, fastened my seat belt, closed the door on my side, and sat alongside me in no time. He raced the car after locking it.

I silently retrieved my phone from my pocket and dialed Suga's number, which was the first number I saw. So he couldn't see me, I hid the phone under my right thigh.

Suga: "Jia? What happened? Why are you calling at this time? Aren't you working?"

I couldn't understand what Suga was saying, but I did feel a vibration under my leg, indicating that he had already received my call. With a sigh of relief, I exhaled deeply.

The man parked his car on the side of the road, removed his mask, and smiled as charmingly as he could.

Me: "I'm sure I've seen you before. But I can't recall where!"
The guy: "Hey!My name is Lee Soojin. The boy you saved in the park a month ago."

I was taken aback when I saw the rich playboy in front of me again.

___