SAVE ME ✓

(Edited)

I broke the silence after we had been staring at one other for a few minutes.

Me: "So, what are you doing here, Mr. Rich Playboy? I mean, why did you track me down and bring me here?"

The playboy: "All these days, I've been looking for you. However, I was unable to locate you. It was also more difficult because you were wearing a mask that day."

Me: "And, why were you looking for me?"

The playboy: "Just 2 simple reasons- Thank you and sorry. Thank you for saving my life on that particular day. Also, my apologies for the article. After seeing the article, I made sure it was removed from all websites."

I had a strong feeling of deja vu. When Taehyung and I met for the first time, he felt the same way, but for different reasons.

Me: "And you think hauling me away from my workplace will make things better for me? We were being watched by a large number of people. You made a ruckus in my workplace. What happens if my boss dismisses me?"

The playboy: "Then I'll buy the café and dismiss him."

Me: "Oh, I almost forgot. You are Mr. Rich Playboy. How can I forget that?"

The playboy: "I'm not a playboy. Those are the rumors. Please don't believe all that you see."

Me: "How does it matter to you whether I believe in them or not?"

Meanwhile,

Suga: "RM, are you listening to this? What shall we do?"

RM: "Yes Hyung, I am listening. We're all hearing because the phone is on speaker."

Tae: "Thank God that girl used some brain to call you. At the very least, we now know what's going on. But where has the bodyguard gone?"

JK: "V Hyung, bodyguard leaves after Noona arrives at the café. He returns before she has to leave for class, which is 15 minutes."

Tae: "Then what's the use of having a bodyguard if all he can do is give Jia a pick and drop service?"

Jimin: "Suga Hyung, you are recording the call, right?"

Suga: "Yes I am. Also, I muted the call. Let's see what he does."

Back to the car.

The playboy: "It matters to me."

Me: "Please get right to the point and send me to my work as soon as possible. I request you."

The playboy: "Join me for dinner today."

Me: "I wouldn't do that. I'm not familiar with you. You are also the wealthiest person in Seoul. You're well-known. Why would you want me to come to dinner with you? I helped you solely for the sake of humanity. If there had been anyone other than you, I would have done the same thing. So there's no reason for you to feel obligated to me. And, to be honest, I had no idea who you were when I saw you that day. I just witnessed a regular guy in distress. That's it. That's when I discovered who you were after reading the article the next morning. I would never have helped you if I had known sooner."

The playboy: "This is the first time someone has ever spoken to me in this tone. I'm being polite, but you continue to be rude. Have you lost your mind?"

Me: "Why should I be respectful of you? Have you saved your homeland, for which I should be grateful? You know what; if you were a regular guy, I'd be polite to you. However, I despise arrogant people like you who only know how to spend their father's money and have a good time. Show me your arrogance by doing something on your own. Now can we go back or should I take a cab?"

The playboy: "You seem different. Even after listening to a girl who is talking rudely for the very first time, I am still impressed by you."

Me: "Because all of the girls you've met so far have been for your money. Oh, I apologize. I was referring to your father's money. They were already aware of your identity. But don't put me in the same category as those girls. I am a normal girl who values hard work. I want to enjoy the last 2 months I have in Seoul before leaving."

The playboy: "So you are going back to India in 2 months?"

Me: "And how do you know that I'm an Indian?"

The playboy: "I searched for Instagram profiles since I couldn't find you anywhere."

Me: "However, Instagram has a huge user base. How did you manage to identify me?"

The playboy: "I have a team of computer professionals on my side. They assist me in removing articles that have been published against me and in finding persons."

Me: "Why are you continuously showing the power of your money? It makes no difference to me if you have 100 waiters, 200 cleaners, or a team of computer professionals. Stop being so egotistical. This is too much for me. I need to get out now."

With my phone in my hand, I exited the car. I noticed that 20 minutes had passed and the call had remained connected.

The playboy dashed over to me. He grabbed my arm and held me back from taking another step.

The playboy: "Please don't leave. Let's date!!"
And my response was to slap him across the right cheek.

 Let's date!!"And my response was to slap him across the right cheek