WHAT AM I TO YOU? ✓

I had been fast asleep for more than three hours. I woke up and remembered everything that had happened only a few moments before. It was a bizarre blend of reality and fiction. My happiness and excitement were out of control and the remembrance of the events only made my insides squeal.

I arrived here five days ago after learning about the fan meet in Seoul. I fought with my family for the past 5 years because I had a dream of meeting these 7 gorgeous men. It was now or never, so I made the decision to travel to Seoul.

I was aware that I might not be able to see them, but what if I never tried? I took my passport, some money I had been saving, and a few clothes because I knew I would be back soon. And finally, I was with them. For a few minutes, these thoughts kept me occupied until my stomach began to growl. I was starving and it made me pout.

I stood up, groaning at the pain, and was ready to get out of bed, leaving the room when I suddenly became aware of my appearance. I wasn't at home, but I was with my dream boys. Hence, I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face with my right hand, which was a little uncomfortable. I got ready and went outside, hopping with my right leg while being cautious.

I was amazed after seeing the place. When I exited the room, I noticed the dining and living room, as well as the kitchen. There was a room next to the kitchen with a nameplate that read 'STORE ROOM.'

There was an entrance and a shoe cabinet beside the storeroom. I noticed 'TAEHYUNG' written on my room door as I was closing it. I was taken aback when I emerged from Taehyung's room. To be honest, the place felt like a fantasy, as if I was in heaven.

After looking around, I found three familiar faces in the kitchen: Jin, Yoongi, and their little helper, Jungkook.

I had always known Jin and Yoongi were fantastic cooks. But now I could actually taste their meal and the thought alone made me feel lucky and blessed. When Jungkook noticed me, he hastily placed his knife down with his cute bunny smile.

He dashed over to me. "Please, allow me," he spoke cutely, extending his right hand in front of me as if requesting mine. I started blushing because I felt like he was proposing to me. (After all, who wouldn't if this happened to them?) He lightly placed his left hand on my waist after I offered him my right hand. 

"I'm concerned, you'll lose your balance and fall," Jungkook stated as he dragged me carefully.

"Gamsahabnida," I let out shyly.

He smiled when he heard me speak Korean in the same broken but adorable manner in which he had been speaking English.

He smiled again which made his two front teeth peek out cutely, making me blush. He helped me sit on the chair and took out his phone to message someone.

Within 10 minutes, all of the members exited their rooms and were seated at the table one by one.

I sat in the middle of the table as if I were the head of this family (BTS). Namjoon was on my left, followed by Jin, Hobi, then Yoongi. Jungkook and Jimin were to my right. Next, one of the chairs was left empty. Taehyung, to my astonishment, sat on the exact opposite side of the table from me.