FLY TO MY ROOM ✓

(Edited)

We ate our meals, checked out of our rooms, and then drove away in our cars. Jimin, JK, and I got inside the car. Suga approached Tae as he was about to enter and asked him to switch places. He insisted that Tae move to another car.

JK and Jimin sat in the front seat of the van car, while Suga and I sat in the back. Then, we flew to Seoul. Once again, a 60-minute drive.

JK and Jimin were listening to songs while Suga and I were chit-chatting. 

Suga: "So, are you talking with your family? You miss your mom, don't you?"

Me: "Yes, I do talk. But it's been a long time since I've seen my mother since I arrived here. Bang PD lied when he said I had to work for you. She, on the other hand, is unaware that I was hurt. She'd have known if I did a video call. As a result, we only converse on the call once in a while. I'm missing her."

While talking about my mother, I couldn't prevent a tear from falling down my right cheek. I had always been close to her, but due to my stupidity, I couldn't see her anymore.

Suga: "Jia? Why are you crying? If you want to, you can tell her the truth. We're not going to tell Bang PD. Please don't be upset."
And I began to cry like a baby.

Meanwhile, Tae kept calling JK and Jimin. They didn't pick up his calls because they wanted to tease him. They were having a good time. He dialed Suga's number.

Suga: "Yeoboseyo!!" (Hello)

Tae: "Hyung, I'm curious whether you'd like something to eat or drink. We plan to take a break for a while."

Suga: "Tae, if fans see us, they might go crazy."

Tae: "If you want anything, the driver will go buy it, or there's Jia. Hyung, I'd like a drink."

Suga: "I'd pass. Jia isn't feeling well."

When JK and Jimin turned around, they saw me crying.

JK: "Noona, why are you crying? Are you alright?"

Jimin: "Are you hungry?"

Tae: "Hyung, what's with that voice? Is Jia crying?"

Members in another car became concerned as well.

Suga: "Let's get back to Seoul first. We can discuss it later. In the meantime, I'll look after her."

With that, Suga hung up the phone.

I was missing my family, particularly my mother.

I slept in some time while crying.

After a few minutes...

JK and Jimin: "Wake up, princess. We've arrived at our dorm. Let's go upstairs so you can sleep in your own room."

With my eyes half-closed, I continued walking. I was held by JK and Suga.

I got to my room and fell asleep.

___